Chapter 2 Riz Angry

Alya angrily sat beside Riz and his few friends. 

"Why are you so angry?" He asked. "And how has your half day been so far?"

"You're asking how? You know that Bitch, in the old private school?"

"Don't use such foul language, Nasreen?"

"No the one that punched me."

He broke into cackles, "I still haven't met her yet, she had some guts to punch the school sponsor's girl."

"School sponsors girl? Don't just name me like that! I am Alya Nawaz, one of the most scariest and don't mess with me people you''ll find."

"Okay, so what did she do?"

"Act more like a bitch, thinking that she's gonna be valedictorian." She laughed. "Unbelievable."

"She was top unlike you." 

"I came second!"

"Did she cheat?" 

"Probably, or else she wouldn't be able to top me."  Then she looked to his tray. "Your eating beef? Do you know if that's halal."

"It was in the Muslim section."

"Oh... so what's up with you? How your day been?"

"You know that kid Jordan, the kid who spray-painted the wall this morning."

"That lad, yes I do."

"His racist attitude got him into isolation."

"Not even surprised."

"Me neither but his expression, he was almost happy."

"That's crazy!"

"It was actually funny, mostly what the wall said. And all you guy's expressions following that!"

"Riz," he face was melted into disgust. "Never mind."