Chapter 16 Riz Candy Rush.

Riz and Corrie hung inside his room playing Candy Rush. Then Alya came barging into the room.

"RIZ! I just overheard what they were saying!" She struggled to catch her breath.

"Who were saying? And what were they saying?" Riz asked as he got up from his slightly awkward angle on his bed.

"Ummm..... Dad and Mom, about FALAK!"

"What else were they saying about FALAK?" Corrie said with a small smirk and a big roll of eyes.

"Shut-Up freak! Riz-"

"Yeah I heard about what they were saying."

"What?" Riz could see that she was getting angrier and more dumb-founded as moments passed.

"Look Riz-"

"You SHUT UP!"

"Fine," Corrie put up his hands defensively and started playing back on Riz's phone.

"Look, Alya don't you worry, me and your boy- Corrie here have got this under control."

"You've got this under control? They are thinking of getting you married to that bitc- that- FALAK and your saying you've got this under control?"

"Calm it- Alya Nawaz-"

"I told you to shut-up!" Alya growled at Corrie who didn't take his eye off the game.

"Shut-it Corrie, look I am Riz Nawaz a man of my word, I will never marry that Hooligan- or that savage if you want to call it, calm down and let me play Candy Rush."

Alya gave and angry sigh, "you think Candy Rush is more important then your possible future."

"Candy Rush." Both Corrie and Riz said simultaneously.