「seven」

Waaah, today is the day of art exhibition and I'm honestly so excited

Waaah, today is the day of art exhibition and I'm honestly so excited. I got dressed in a fluffy teddy jacket and simple jeans — despite the slightly warm whether today. "Hey, are you still going to the exhibition?" I saw Stacey's text—why is she asking me that? Is she gonna tag along now? "Yeah" I replied back to her and she replied with an "All the best! I wish I could come as well" — so much for accompanying me.

I took the subway there and after nearly going lost and giving up halfway, I finally found the centre. The queue for the entrance was long but it's okay, anything for art— "MIA!" I heard an annoying voice yell.

I tried to hide behind an old-middle aged fat lady but she walked away just as I hid behind her. Why woman, why?

"Mia! You're here alone?" Renjun asked me as he came over to where I was standing, leaving his circle of friends behind.

"O-oh yeah, my friends couldn't make it today,"

"Oh, that's great— I mean, that's okay, you can be with us," He said pointing towards his friends.

"Is that okay? I really wouldn't like to intrude,"

"Stop acting nice, I know you—" I swatted him in the arm, "—now come," He smiled and pulled me by my wrist towards his friends.

"You guys," He called the three guys out, "This is Mia, my coworker at Kaito's"

The boys smiled and waved at me, "Hiii, nice to meet you Mia, I'm Chenle," a boy with lavender hair smiled. I gave him a smile back along with a nod.

"And I'm Yangyang," Another boy smiled, "Nice to finally meet you, he never shuts up-" Yangyang continued but was stopped by another guy who looked slightly older, "I'm Kun, Qian Kun! You can call me Kun-ge!" He smiled. Not fair, all of them are so good looking — and excluding Renjun oBvIoUSlY!

"Nice to meet you all, I'm Mia, this dumbass's coworker," I grinned and Renjun glared at me.

"Yah, I'm being so nice to you, letting you tag along with us and you're—"

"Yeah and? DID I ASK TO TAG ALONG WITH YOU—"

"Okay kids, let's get going, we've been standing under sun for so long," Kun cut Renjun off and I stuck my tongue out at him.

Yangyang and Chenle smiled and started walking and I followed them quickly, Renjun following me.

"So how old are you, Mia?" Yangyang asked

"Oh, I'm 19 years old— same age as him," I replied pointing towards Renjun who was walking on my left.

"2000 liner as well? I'm one year younger than you" Chenle replied.

"I'm of the same age as you, my birthday's coming up soon," Yangyang said and I nodded.

"Are you in college?" I asked Yangyang