Not again, and definitely not today

Taehyungs POV

It was time for us to head out of the ceremony and go back to our hotel. Our plane back to Seoul was supposed to be at 11:00pm tonight, but our tickets were somehow cancelled. 

By whom? We have no clue.

But honestly, I was ecstatic when I heard the news. It meant that I could be able to attempt seducing Yeonwoo and hopefully get her to fall for me. Then I could leave her behind like a drop in the ocean. 

Suddenly, my heart pinched, as soon as I thought those thoughts. 

What the actual heck was wrong with me? Was I developing feelings?

No! No, no, no, no, no! I can't develop feelings.

Not again.

 I can't do that to myself.

To my heart.

The last time that happened, it all went down hill. 

.......

Flashback:

It was 8:00am in the morning and the light shining from outside my window was blinding. I sat up straight mirroring the head board of my bed. 

Glancing down, I saw my woman, my love, my sweetheart, peacefully sleeping with her head balanced between her arms and her pillow. Her face a calm imitation of beauty itself. 

Memories of the night before raced through my head, causing me to blush profusely, last night. Last night was the night I had claimed her. The night I had officially made her mine. The night I had placed my mark on her and the night she placed her mark on me. 

On my heart.

End of flashback

.......

I still remembered that night. Each memory like a stab to the heart. Each moment was salt in a wound. Each touch like lemon to a paper cut, and each kiss so bitterly sweet.

I couldn't let that happen.

Not again.

No no no not today. (A/n hahaha c wat I did there)

And. Not. To. Me.

...............

Yeonwoos POV

It was time for the boys to get going and for me and y/n to head back to the store and clean things up. Not only did we have to tidy away the spare clothes but we also had to restock the shelves and racks.