'Mirella & Harry' - Request

A couch, a vanity mirror, a clothing rack and a member of security. One Direction were only half way through their set list for the night and despite you not wanting to disturb him, you desperately needed to see Harry. The security guard who went by the name Curtis hadn’t so much as said a word to you since you arrived, just occasionally glared at you or listened into his earpiece. You had already been waiting for about twenty minutes and the band wasn’t due for an outfit change for another twenty-five.

‘Curtis, mind if I take a nap?’ He just looked at you and looked away. ‘Thanks mate.’ You lay your head onto the couch cushion and closed your eyes, hoping to make the time pass quicker.

‘Mirella?’ Sounded a lot like Harry. You slowly opened your eyes and blinked at the unfamiliar surroundings.

‘Where am i?’ Harry smiled down at you before sitting on the ground in front of you.

‘Backstage babe.’

‘Oh, good. Great. Yes, good because I am here for a reason. And that reason being… Ah. Wait, where is everybody and my friend Curtis?’

‘It’s almost 11.. the show finished about an hour ago… everybody went home.’

‘Why didn’t you wake me?’

‘You needed the sleep.’

‘I needed sleep? Harry, look at yourself! No offense of course, but you look exhausted!’ He turned his head to the ground and sighed.

‘I am exhausted.’

‘Let’s go back to the hotel then? Get a good night’s sleep?’ He stood and held his hand out to you. On the car ride back to the hotel, and held your hand and as you neared your destination you felt his grip tighten as he saw the paparazzi lining the pathway and crowding the doorway. A lot of them were on their phones or talking to one another but a few were eyeing the car suspiciously. As you pulled up to the curb, two members of the hotel security walked out and opened the door whilst keeping the prying eyes of paparazzi away. You were ushered inside to the lobby where you thanked the security and made your way up stairs in the elevator. It was a slow ride and as you neared the third floor, you leaned into Harry and he wrapped an arm around your waist, resting his chin on your head.

‘What did you want to ask me?’ You pulled away and looked up at him.

‘What?’

‘You came to ask me something but you never did.’ At that moment, the elevator dinged and the doors opened to the twelfth floor. The two of you stepped out and walked down the curvy hall to you room. Harry opened the door, and once you were inside, he dragged you to the bed and sat you down. ‘What was it?’

‘Oh right. I just was wondering, I mean, what would you say if… to having… a smaller being around?’

‘By smaller being you mean a human?’

‘Yeah.’

‘Well that’d be great, but I think having a smaller human around would mean we’d need to abduct a dwarf or something. But hey, whatever works best. And don’t give me that look love, I’m not dense. Are you pregnant?’

‘That would appear to be the case.’

‘Well then, aren’t we just the luckiest?’ He grinned at you and leaned in for a kiss, placing his hands softly on you belly.

-------------------------------------------------

Howdy.

For thpse of you who didn't realise, i changed my wattpad username frm SaraahRenee to Sarah-Renee , its just easier. And the book has a new cover, do we likey?

Fireproof is just beautiful okay. That is all i have to say.

Requests guys?