Homework? Dates?

Imogen's P.O.V -

"Well" I was so anxious to hear what Ethan had to say I hope it wasn't that he didn't want to talk to me anymore.

"Yessss"

"I was just wondering if, um"

"Ummmm?"

"If you wanna go to the movies sometime?" I swear he was calling a horse race or something because of how rushed he said that!

"Yes I'd love to!"

"That's ok don't worry about it, wait did you say yes?"

"Yea" I laughed at how stupid he was acting and that caused Ethan to laugh to. Oh my god he's so cute when he laughs.

"How bout next Saturday?"

"That would be great, I have to do some homework now bye"

"Bye"

Well wow.

Ethan's P.O.V -

Guess I'm going on a date with Imogen, I'm really happy now and can't wait! I think I'm going to do something else special so she falls for me. God I hope this works.

Imogen's P.O.V -

"Hey how was your first day of school did you make many friends?" My mum asked me

"Yea I made heaps of friends! There all great people"

"Did you meet any cute guys?" Mum said as she winked at me I quickly blushed and tried to cover my face because that's so embarrassing!

"Mum ew"

"Fine I won't be the "cool in with there child and knows every little bit of gossip about them" type of patent"

"Oh what a shame"

"Stop being cheeky and go do your Homework" we both cracked up laughing and then I went to go do my home work because I don't want mum getting angry if I want to go out with my "friends"

Fletchers P.O.V -

I hope Imogen likes me and only me because Ethan's a dick and I hate him I was going to stop being his fried but then Imogen came and changed everything because I didn't want we to think I was the dick by ruining friendships and stuff, I'm practically using Ethan to get to Imogen.

I decided to call Ethan and see what was happening with him and Imogen (hopefully nothing)

"Hey Ethan"

"Hey fletch how you going?"

"Im going great how bout you?"

"We'll I myself just scored a date with Imogen so I'm feeling amazing!"

Through gritted teeth I forced myself to say "on ya"

"Thanks mate"

"Hope you last" this was so hard to say

"Hey I was just wondering do you know what to do for the science?"

"Yep ill send you some pictures now of the task sheet"