Time will tell...

Fletches P.O.V -

Yay ! I get to sit next to Imogen in English, I really hope I can get Imogen to like me she's a really sweet, fun, beautiful and kind person. Anybody would be happy to have her, I didn't realise I was starring at her until she looked at me a bit awkwardly, I quickly looked away and started paying attention to Mr Chassel maybe I could actually learn something.

When we left English class Imogen said good bye and sprinted after Sarita. They started laughing hysterically about something, I hope I don't have any thing in my teeth. I was interrupted by my thoughts when Ethan came up to me,

"Heyyyy Fletcher my boy"

"What do you want Ethan?"

Imogen's P.O.V -

I think I'm going to like English a lot from now on, I mean heave you seen Fletcher, those eyes and smile and urghh every thing, I wonder if he feels the same way?

I'm so confused I don't know who I like Fletcher or Ethan ? It's a really hard choice they're both perfect in their perky little ways.

I guess time will tell...

Ethan's P.O.V - (guys do I change p.o.v to much?)

"What do you want Ethan?"

"Love you too man"

"No seriously I don't have time just tell me"

"We'll I was wondering if I could maybe have Imogen's number?" I pleaded.

"Your just going to brake her heart like you do to every girl, why would I want to give her your number if I know what's going to happen?"

"But she's different" she really is, all the other girls to impress me try to be like a barbie doll you know, the caked faces and what they wear out of school is disgusting.

"That's what you say about all of them Eth, I'm sorry but I'm not giving it too you"

"Don't worry, I'll just get it myself"

AN//

Oh my God guys I'm so sorry for the late update, but I'm making a new book first chapter will be up soon, not giving anything away because I don't want my idea stolen xx