IV. Questions

A week have past ever since her arrival in the Belle Manor. As promised by her initial intel, the manor sure looks luxurious as by designed after the Blanilia's Royal Palace, the White Flower. The climate in the said country is really something. She honestly finds herself adjusting since she's never really been accustomed to the hot breezy blows of the wind. Blanilia, really, is a country of sunshine.

As a woman herself, her father never brought her to overseas trip and only expected for suitors to come by themselves. Cyril had the luxury of accompanying him... always. She remembered how Cyril loved the summer-y and tropical feel of the kingdoms situated in the oceans of Middle Earth. Blanilia isn't really located in the middle of the sea like the Island Kingdom of Lariana but it sure has its great share of azure seas in its borders of the west.

"How is the palce faring for you, Miss?"

James, the elderly butler, approached her from behind. I'm currently relaxing in the manor's main balcony, feeling the sunshine on her skin. She turned to look at him and smiled, "Greetings, James. It is most satisfying. Blanilia is such a beautiful country." The old man smiled and nodded, "It is our apologies that Master Frances' arrival is delayed... yet he will most certainly be arriving this afternoon."

Her eyes got wide. Frances Raizl is arriving this afternoon. She cleared her throat and tried her best to smile. "That is most reassuring." James bowed, "Well, Miss Clara, I suggest you get ready for the master's arrival." She rose to her feet and nodded.

————————————————-

"You certainly are excited to see the betrothed. "

Xander rolled his eyes at his companion. "Shut your trap, F. You can't blame me, she's entertaining. I swear, she swears like a man. Man! I was kind of expecting someone soft and meek considering how their respinded to the betrothal." F nodded, "Makes me get all jumpy, then." Xander glared at him, "You're lucky, I chose to come with you, F."

The other man laughed, "Not really. You're loud when you're excited. Alright, alright." Xander crossed his arms almost childishly. "Shouldn't I be the one to hog all the attention and exposure, you ass?" F laughed at his statement. "I'm born to be on the reins while you're stuck on the carriage being the girl that you are."

"Damn you, F, damn you. Get the hell off my horse!"

The other guy, again, chuckled, "I'm younger than you are; I belong to this side. Besides, Samantha loves me more." Xander glared at his horse which, clearly, doesn't give a damn. "Wait 'til we get there, F. I'm going to kick your arse back to Porse."

————————————————

"Don't you think he's so full of himself, Marie?"

Marionette smiled, "He's the same old guy, Miss. Don't worry about it." Claire rolled her eyes and checked her Chellian dress. She doesn't even have the experience to categorize guys with the labels like "same old guy" or what. With that, she's let her be.

It's past two already. Maybe the man got delayed, again. Clara turned to look at the opened window, blowing warm wind. She's heard that he has the knack of helping random villagers. Maybe, he's great guy after all.