Chapter 1

It's been a week since their last mission and Lance couldn't help but think of what had happened.

He had gotten the survivors onto Blue before getting into this one-sided fight that had been started by 'them'. Yes, this masked person came up and started fighting him out of nowhere. He was lucky he had a fast reflex at the time. He didn't think much of his abilities. But dodging that, well, he was lucky to be alive right now. He didn't want to go out like that. Maybe with a bang...

He rubs his eyes. Man, his eyes hurt... He sighs.
After getting injected at the near end of the fight by some kind of needle, he was guessing, (Don't know where the Galra would get something like that, but who was he to be surprised?) he felt suspiciously fine. Till a few days ago.

He had woken up like normal, tired af but fine, till he felt the need to throw up. Yes, throwing up was normal for Lance. He has thrown up on more than one accasion after essentially waking up. But this was different. When he threw up, he felt pain everywhere on his body. Since then, he has had one occasion of throwing every morning after that day had passed. Well, he threw up a couple times a day, but this? No, this was different. Lance had a suspicion that 'they' had something to do with it.

Sorry it's so short. Well, here's the new Chapter 1 of this series! :D I hope it suffices :3 You probably weren't expecting this, but yes, this will have slight Langst in it. Don't worry, he isn't dying in this story. Maybe I could write some Langst oneshots and take some requests? Will that make you guys happy? Or do you hate that idea? Give me your thoughts on this please! :3 I'll keep updating when I can. I have school, my tablet messes up at times, homework, and yes, my tablet will occasionally go slow with the words. That's all, bye! :D

Edit: I don't have my tablet no more but when I do get it back, expect updates