Stalker neighbour.

Continuing from previous part

Anushka ran to her room crying completely hurt what her father said 😭😭 till now she swallowed all the negative thoughts and tried to find any kind of love and happiness in her parents eyes towards herself but what happened today broke her faith and justify the fact that her parents hate her . First her siblings raghav and namreeta cut off their ties from her then her parents and soon she'll be marrying someone she didn't even see nor talk hell she don't even know his name what kind of marriage is this where whole house is filled with strange silence , forget her parents but even groom parents didn't visit her house . Anushka think all this with closed tears filled eyes 😭 but then suddenly she open her eyes and wipe off tears in hurry , she look around for her laptop and finally found it under her secret wooden space in her elmira drawer this hiding space made up by her siblings well mostly by raghav as he used to hide up money and his video games ect here in childhood days this one is secret between three of them . Anushka never thought she need to use this space in her life but two months back her father suddenly asked for her laptop and phone , he wants to take it away from her and after a huge fight anushka had to give both her laptop and smartphone to him but when she asked how she'll contact with her friends, raghav , namreeta and to them when she stuck up in any emergency then her father gave her a keypad old phone which is without internet. Like can you imagine she'd been using an old keypad phone from two months and on top of it whenever she tried to buy a new phone her father broke it 😶 so to seeing no avail she borrowed anju's laptop to at least talk to her and keep  track on her siblings coz she truly hope that only raghav and namreeta can save her from this wedding which feels like omen on her . She take it out and on it but to her bad luck there is no network today aggrrhh danm it 😣 she switche off the laptop and held her face in between her both hands in frustration  , laptop screen went black but in it's screen shadow of prabhas standing out of her window fell 😮 prabhas from outside saw her in room all tired and frustrated but didn't knock on window it's seems like he is stalking her or something but why he is stalking her ??

Prabhas look at her with serious face and just the she is about to get off her bed he hide behind wall(outer one ) , anushka felt like she saw a shadow near window but she ignore it thinking it's must be again her hallucination she sigh and took the white box placed on her bed which might be the so called wedding dress her parents fussing about from morning 😑 she start unwrapping box to try out this wedding dress with sad heart and prabhas again peek into her room to see what's she is doing ., Anushka open the box and again got completely shocked seeing a plain white dress instead of any normal wedding dress 😮😦 she with kinneted eyebrows as she pick up that plain white dress and prabhas see the dress too judging by her expression he clearly guess she didn't like it at all .

Anushka with confused face asked herself " what the hell is this ! Is this the same wedding dress papa scolded me for seriously 😒🙁they want me to wear this dress on wedding day ! " the dress is indeed look completely dull like it's for a widow not for a to be bride . Anu throw it in anger on floor and go inside her attached bathroom crying and annoyed by all the stupid situations happening in her life  , prabhas look at the dull dress with suspicious look but leave from there for now .

Outside anushka's room in  living hall

Rajesh walking here and there angrily in hall when radha in anger say  " why you raise your hand on her huh😡 we are doing whatever you said and planned then why you  abuse her huh ? "

Rajesh take a deep breath and say in dead angry voice " I can't control my anger sometimes I want her danm birthday to come tomorrow only so that we can get rid of all of this that's it 😡 "

Radha show him her finger in warning way with red angry eyes " don't just don't you dare to raise your hand on her again or else I forgot that you are my husband and that I loved you 😠 I'm doing this all becoz you said that by this we can be free and got them back but rajesh don't test my patiences "  she say this and walk away from hall .
Rajesh frustratedly pull his hairs and all this is witnessed by prabhas who is spying on them through  hiding behind window...