Charming Stranger 😍

Anushka look at the charming stranger(prabhas) and remembered what anju said to her that if she again see that guy then go and apologies to him and what a coincidence it is she again see him here in front of her college .
Prabhas's eyes light up seeing her and he passed her a smile and start coming towards her . In next moment both of them stood face to face ., For the first time in her life anushka felt some unknown sensation in herself , she talked so many other people in her life but before she never feel this kind of attraction towards anyone . It's like she is connected to him , like he is here only for her .

Prabhas clear his throat to start a conversation with her say  " um. Hii remember me the guy you bumped into this morning . Actually I didn't apologies to you in morning so when I saw you here I thought to rectify my mistake 🙂 I am sorry for morning if only I pay attention where I'm walking then I wouldn't rushed into you and you might not fall too . So sorry "

Anushka got amused by his this gesture as in today's world no one say sorry even if it's their mistake but here this guy come to say sorry for the mistake he didn't done . Really !!

Anushka smile say " no ..no it's was not your mistake I--I was just angry on some thing and scolded you unnecessarily so I'm sorry for that 🙂"

Prabhas " no that was my fault I'm sorry "

Anushka " no I'm telling na that was my mistake and I'm the who should say sorry "

Prabhas argues again " No that's was my mistake so.."
Anushka interrupted him and say " no ways I'm saying na that was my fault so I'm sorry okay you take yoursorry back now 😑 got it "

Hearing this prabhas burst into laughter and anushka look at him confused 😯
Prabhas control his laugh seeing her confused face and say " okay okay I got it now I don't say sorry anymore it's just that you look so cute while arguing over sorry thing 😄 just like cute little doll ., I mean like a cutie child "

Anushka blushed hearing his comment and smile back releasing their small child like fight over an sorry 😶

Prabhas offer his hand towards her , introducing himself  " I'm prabhas by the way and it's very nice meeting you miss little doll "
Anushka smile shyly shake hand with him  " anushka I'm anushka . It's nice meeting to you too 😊"

Prabhas is about to say something again but anushka's phone rung in her left hand , she look at it and say in hurry " sorry I have to go bye "
And with that she left from there .

Prabhas look at her while she go away  and say to himself  " we'll meet again soon my dear anushka very soon " ....