Live While We're Young [One Direction FanFic]

"Come On Caylee" I heard a voice say in almost a yell I knew who it was it was my best friend Connor. "we're going to be late" she yelled again. I was getting changed into my high-waisted shorts and a white singlet with ballet flats. I had almost forgo where we were going until I heard Connor yell "the party starts in 15 minutes hurry up" ah we were going to a party none other than the hottest guy in school right now Harry Styles' house party.

I was one of those people that can fall in love with everyone but Harry was different he always played hard to get I liked it. As i walked down my stairs I heard Connor say something I couldn't quiet make it out but she said something. We were in the car when I saw Harry's house he must be rich he had lights all over the house and the house was so big like mansion. When we got inside my first intention was to find Harry and flirt with him. That plan didn't go ahead he was no where to be found. 

I asked all his friends they had no idea where he was so I decided to try look up stairs. I walked up abit tipsy from the drinks. I saw a open door so I looked in and saw Harry sitting on the bed crying what had happened? is he ok?