Chapter 2

I walked away from Niall I had to think. Did Harry really like me like i liked him? I hoped so. I was sitting out the front of Harry's house when someone walked up behind me and hugged me I didn't know who it was but I liked it. I turned around and saw beautiful brown soft curls and amazing green eyes. It was Harry before I knew it I was getting lost in his eyes.

So he did like me? But the way that I liked him was maybe a bit much. So far I knew I was in love. I had to find out if Harry liked me that way so i quietly said "Harry I've loved you since the first time I layed my eyes on you will you go out with me?" He went quiet for a while then i heard a low husky British accent whisper "yes" in my ear. I was so thrilled he actually liked me.

After cuddling for about 10 minutes out the front of his house I finally had enough courage to say "Harry I Love You." We both went silent I was waiting for an answer when I realized he had fallen asleep cuddling me. I was really disappointed that I couldn't hear his reply but I went inside and got his high school band mates Niall and Zayn to help me carry him to his room.

Harry's POV

I went outside to see the one I had loved since we first met. I heard her thinking out loud. Was she thinking about me?  Did Harry really like me like i liked him? I hoped so. Those words keep running through my head. What way did she like me? Was it in a good way? I guess i would have to find out. I walked up behind Her and hugged her. I could tell she liked it she even groaned abit. I knew I had to say something but what? did she just say something oh come on focus harry focus what did she say?. Everything was running through my mind to find out what she had said finally I got it. Did she just ask me out omg I cant believe she just did that. I whispered yes in her ear.