Chapter 1

I walked over to him and sat down next to him. He looked up and said "please just leave me alone I dont wanna talk about it" I stared into his beautiful green eyes they way they sparkle just made me lose it. I leaned in and kissed his cheek then got up to walk away.

He suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me back onto the bed. We sat there staring into each others eyes I started to get up to go get another drink. He decided to come with me we walked down the stairs together. Everyone looked up at us I looked back at Harry still crying and we walked into the kitchen. 

I got a couple of drinks and then I saw Connor pulling all the guys like she does. I walked outside to see Harry and his girlfriend Ally yelling at each other I thought to myself maybe she was to reason he was crying. I walked over to them and grabbed Harry's hand to take him away but his best friend Niall stopped me and he said "this is for the best if they break up Harry will be yours hes always liked you and when you kissed him upstairs he smiled didn't he"

I stopped and thought about it for a while then i remembered seeing his beautiful smile and dimples appear after I kissed him I looked up at Niall and said "yes he smiled but whenever we talk he always looks at me like he hates me" Niall looked at me with surprise he finally had enough courage to say "you know me and my girlfriend Katie met over Facebook and we love each other to death so please don't ruin this for him"