Chapter 3

Harrys POV

The sun was pouring in on my eyes. Where was  I? My eyes started to adjust to the light. I was in my room how did I get here? I rolled over just to see Caylee's beautiful face. What happened last night I hope I didn't touch her.  Noise was coming from down stairs so I decided to go down and check it out. Stretching seemed like a good thing to do right now but i got up out of my bed making sure not to wake Caylee but I did. 

I heard her soft beautiful voice say "How did I get here? Harry where are you going?." How was I meant to answer this I didnt know how she got here and I didnt know where I was going. I quietly said "just stay here love I'll be back" She obeyed my orders and staying in the bed.

When I was walking down the stairs I saw Connor, Niall, Zayn, Liam and "BOOBEAR" I shouted. Everyone just stared at me but Louis knew he loved me next thing you know he was shouting "HAZBEAR I missed you." Before I knew it I was having a bear-hug with Louis.

Caylees POV

I knew I had to obey Harry and stay in ed but going downstairs sounded like fun plus I had to be with Harry I needed him I wanted him. When I was walking down the stairs I heard Connor screaming at Harry to get some clothes on wait I was sleeping with Harry NAKED oh shit. I hope nothing happened I mean knowing Harry something could have happened but I don't remember.

When I got to the bottom of the stairs I saw Harry naked I have to admit he was pretty SEXY in my defence. He kissed my forehead and said "Good Morning Love I thought I told you to stay in bed I had a surprise for you." I had ruined my surprise I cant believe what I had done I just ruined my own surprise from my boyfriend. I whispered "I'm so sorry" He gave me a forgiving look so I knew the surprise wasn't that big of a deal. I liked calling Harry my boyfriend it just felt right for some reason I hope he feel's that same way.