Prologue

(Opening shot:The machine room Akumaro set on fire with the Toqgers on "Birthmark", Hiromu races up the stairs just before it starts the collapse)

Akumaro:It has begun.

Right:(from oc) Freeze!

(The image jumps a bit and goes still,the clip was played in the Command Center,lights are low here,Right stands before the display,studying it intently)

Right:Rewind.

(The click of a remote was heard,cut to a head on shot of him and Kagura with a remote in her hand,pictures of Akumaro and the glowing S mark on his forehead )

Kagura:Right,we've been looking at this thing all day,there's really nothing else there.

Right:There has to be,play it again.

Kagura:Ok...Take two.

Right:Hey,Ryuuji,anything?

Ryuuji:(picks up one picture) I cross that symbol with every database on this planet.

Right:And?

Ryuuji:Nothing.(Pull back to frame) Whatever it is,its not from earth.

Right:New powers? Cryptic threats? Targeting Hiromu? Akumaro's playing a whole new game now.

(The frozen image of the covered face flickers a bit as he eyes it up and down,zoomed in on the forehead,putting him out of view)

Right:And this symbol is the key.We will find out what it means.

(Hiromu steps to a ridge on the far in the far shore,he is just as worried as when he has his apocalypse vision 4 episodes ago,behind him,the sky has gone blood red and the world is all ruined as Akumaro appears,his voice snaps him out of the reverie)

Akumaro:Tick tock,Red Buster,time is running out.

Hiromu:I'm not afraid of u.

Akumaro:Silly boy.(jumps and comes closer to Hiromu) I'm not the one to be afraid of.U know that.

(He comes even closer to Hiromu then a terrifying voice speaks up)

Voice of Messiah:What u have concealed,you shall become!

(Two of the missles curve in and collide at his position,throwing flames in all directions,he uses his ichigan buster and take it down as the fire swirls around him)

Hiromu:Its a lie,I won't let this happen,I'll find a way.(Akumaro walks through the fire)

Akumaro:Your optimism is really interesting,but you're forgetting one thing.This is what you were born to do.You were sent here to destroy the world.

(Hiromu finds himself looking across the lava bay,feeling devastated,the ground goes black and violet waves radiate around his feet and mirror his image)

Voice of Messiah:Your destiny will be fulfilled,the portal must be opened.

(Lightning strikes,he gasps and breathes quickly,on his forehead is Akumaro's mark,he wakes up from the nightmare and breathes heavily,sweat pours down his head,he looked at his arms and the marks are still on his arms,he's still awake,thinking about what's gonna happen next,the view has the Super Sentai logo with the rails on it)

OPENING THEME