Act Two

(An overhead view of a single building stand in the center of a empty,burned out craters of yards wide)

Right:Everything in a 3 way block has been destroyed,except this...

(The Toqgers is at a front door of the library)

Right:Akumaro left it standing there,I think Mio was right on this.

Ryuuji:(checks his camera) According to the master plan,its a public library,its been abandoned by decades.

Kagura:No wonder,this place is a dump,right?

Mio:Yeah,it is.

(The Toqgers went there short,then dust boils up and out of no where they saw Akumaro's mark)

Right:The Mark of Skath.

(The Toqgers make an entrance to the doors,Hiromu's eyes bugs out of the secret and now it's out of the open)

Right:Akumaro told me the name.

Hiromu:Wait! (His perspective to others) We shouldn't go in.(Back to him) It's probably a trap.

Right:What are u talking about? It's our only lead,we'll just have to chance it.

(At a nod from him,Kagura hauls on the barred doors and took a look inside,Mio's phone flashlighted)

Mio:Wow,even without the librarians,I'm not digging this place.

(The Toqgers came across a dead end)

Right:Its a dead end.(Mio turned off her flashlight on her phone)

Hiromu:There's nothing here,Can we go now?

(His Go Busters jacket has been keeping his marks from appearing,he looks worried,Kagura expose a passage and she came backwards to Ryuuji,they came off the stairs,then pan to Kagura)

Kagura:I do not realize they had these unpleasant sculptures like that.

Ryuuji:(To Kagura) They don't,the part of the building is old.Like before it was built.

(Pan to Hiromu,the mark pops out on his forehead,the response of a quick spreading of red runes on the walls similar to the ones that appeared on his body in "Birthmark",The others can only gape in emergence,which culminates the mark on the wall,the spirits emerges from each)

Spirits:The soul was born in evil's fire,the soul shall be his portal,he comes to claim.

(Close up on Hiromu's feet,tilt up to his face,the marks appear all over his body and skin)

Spirits:He comes to sire.(He gasps and breathes quickly,cut to the others) The end of all things mortal.

Right:Hiromu?

(Hiromu holds his breath tight and hustles back upstairs,cut to his feet and face,scarlet inscriptions show and soon he is on the move)

Right:Hiromu! (coming up fast)

(Hiromu stops short,with a sudden mute as the camera cuts to his feet level)

Right:Hiromu,what's wrong?

Hiromu:This place...I shouldn't be here,its all wrong.

Right:What are u talking about? What aren't u telling me?

Hiromu:I can't explain,I need to leave now! (He disappeared through the ceiling)

Right:Hiromu!

(Cut to an image of spirits,a hologram projected by Mio's phone and pulls back as Mio speaks)