Act Three

(Opening shot:Akumaro,doing his own thing,let's a blow on the 4 Toqgers that sends Toq 3gou and Blue Buster screaming toward the air,Toq 1 gou ends up in a backward skid,Toq 5gou pulls in next to him and together,they rubble the crash site,Blue Buster and Toq 3gou emerges then Akumaro was on his way in a hurry)

Akumaro:Now Toqgers,You're just delaying the inevitable.

(Toq 1gou jumps in for a little facetime)

Toq 1gou:We're not leaving without that soul.

Akumaro:You don't understand,you're not leaving at all.

(He kicked him across the room,then the 4 Toqgers regrouped,Blue Buster throws a hard glare at Akumaro,then they both stare in disbelief,then Blue Buster unleashes a new salvo.Akumaro dodges Toq 1gou's punches,he ends hitting him with a fallen rock,Blue Buster had enough but one gasp before the behemoth crashes down on him)

(Akumaro move towards the impact site,then Toq 1gou struggles to lift his head)

Akumaro:Hmph,u know,i actually like working for someone else,It lets me be a little hands on.

(He extends one hand toward Toq 1gou and warms it up,Later,Hiromu walks into viewing)

Hiromu:Hello?

(He makes his way along the way,he stop and think things over)

Hiromu:Not like I expected a parade,but...

(Then he came across a house where he sees his parents inside,his sister wasn't there,his mom and dad have looked 10 years ago but runs in and gives them a hug)

Hiromu's Dad:I'm sorry-

Hiromu:Dad! (hugs his dad then his mom) Mom! Its me,Hiromu!

Hiromu's dad:Sorry,our Hiromu was 10 years older.

Hiromu:But its me,u guys do recognize me,don't u?

Hiromu's mom:I'm sorry,but we don't.

Hiromu:Look,I have to tell u something,the prophecy...its happening.

Hiromu's dad:Nothing has been done,the promise of your birth is absolute,in fact,we're closed for today.

Hiromu:I don't believe u two,there has to be a way,I need to stop this.

Hiromu's mom:I'm sorry about this,but the store is closed for today.

(They pushed Hiromu to the outside then Hiromu's dad closed the doors)

Hiromu's dad:Sorry.

Hiromu:Hey! (Hiromu's dad closes the doors) Don't u know me? (Then,he knocked on the window to give their attention) Dad! Mom! Dad! Mom! Open up! Hey! Open up! Open up! (he gives up then he screams in anger) I HATE YOU!!!!

(Then he bangs his fist in the window then he turns around,unable to tell if it is another nightmare)

Hiromu:(whispers) No.

(Along with the Messiah's rumble roar,it tilt up slowly along its weight,later Akumaro is busy defeating the Toqgers with one hit then he let out a evil laugh)

Akumaro:Struggling only makes it worse,but I hate to see u suffer.(lift up his claw) This won't hurt a bit.

Hiromu:(voice over) Wanna bet?

(His Ichigan Buster hit him then Akumaro turned around and saw Hiromu staring at him in disbelief)

Toq 5gou:Hiromu chan!

Toq 1gou,Blue Buster and Toq 3gou:Hiromu!

Akumaro:U again.

Hiromu:(menacingly) I told u to leave them out of this.

Akumaro:Hmph,how sweet,u came back for your friends but you're only delaying their pain and yours.

Hiromu:So,what are u waiting for? Aren't u gonna kill me? Reduce me to ashes? Or did your master wants u to kill me? Or did he find out about the soul?

Blue Buster:So,Hiromu has the soul.

Toq 1gou:No,Hiromu is the soul but not just the soul,he is the heart and soul.

(He has just figured out what Akumaro told him in "Birthmark" that he involves a chain of events that is happening around him)

Akumaro:I'll be sure to give him orders.

(Hiromu closes his hand into a fist,when the marks appeared again on his body and skin)

Hiromu:I'm not done yet.

(Now Transforming)

Hiromu:Toq change! Ha!

(Hiromu transforms into Red Buster,then he shoots the levitating Akumaro right back to the chamber)

Red Buster:This time,I have a message for u.

(His Ichigan Buster hits Akumaro to the ground)

Red Buster:You tell him that u can destroy me before I help him.

Akumaro:U can tell him yourself,the hour is near.

(Then Red Buster uses his super form to finish him off)

Red Buster:I'm not afraid of u anymore.

Akumaro:U may not fear me but looks who's afraid of u.

(Red Buster had no response but uses his cannon to finish him with shot and Akumaro exploded,Akumaro got to his feet and got away,Hiromu demorph and so does the rest of the Toqgers)

Mio:Hiromu...

(Mio along side the other threes,joins Hiromu,his marks disappeared,they are now at the Ressha)

Hiromu:The ancient order named "Skath" is used to protect his master,We know him as the Messiah.

Ryuuji:I knew it.

Kagura:He's scary.

Mio:So,what makes you all glowy with those marks on your body?

Hiromu:Its a warning.The Messiah is coming and the way he gets here is through me.I'm not just a human,I'm a portal.

Right:But,Hiromu,why you?

Hiromu:Because the Messiah is the enemy I faced when my parents died in the subdemonsion,Bad things can happen,and its gonna be my fault,I tried but I was wrong.

(Kagura sits next to him and holds him in his arms as a small hug)

Kagura:For confiding in us,we are most humbled for u.

Mio:One question,how can we stop it?

Hiromu:We can't.

Right:But that doesn't mean that we can't try,right?

Hiromu:Yeah.

(Daybreak has come,then it Fade to black)

(Akumaro went to a river of lavas,facing the flow,behind him is his mark)

Messiah:U serve me well,continue to please me and I'll return what u have lost.

Akumaro:(forehead mark glowing) I am depending on it.

(Fade to black)

End of Act Three