Beauty is Pain.

Chapter 1-
Beauty Is Pain.

"What dress should I wear?" I asked my best friend, Riley, as I stepped out of the shower.
"Um... Red I guess?" Riley replied as she tugged a skin-tight blue dress over her slim body.
"I don't know... I feel like I should stick to jeans." I sighed as I looked through my closet- or Riley's closet, seeing as she practically took over my room.
"Yeah, no. This is your first high school party. Jeans are not an option."

Ok, so she was right. I had to make an impression. I was 17 years old and this was the first party I'd ever been invited to. In conclusion.... My Life Blows. Maybe it was time to stand out a bit.

"Yeah, no." I laughed.
"Whatever! Wear your stupid jeans- I'm just trying to get my bestie laid." Riley screamed as she slapped my butt and squealed.

The most action I'd ever gotten was Danny McMills's tongue down my throat in the 8th grade.

Throwing on my jeans and converse, I nudged Riley out of the way of my mirror and let my golden blonde hair down. It fell in waves just below my waist and had pink streaks. I put on some lipgloss and applied mascara to my long lashes. Meanwhile, Riley turned my radio on and blasted music.

"Oh yeah baby!" She screamed and played air guitar, jumping on my bed and pulled me down, the impact fanning her long blonde hair around her.
"Riley!" I yelled and slapped her leg.
"Relax you grouch." She pouted while rubbing the red mark I left on her. I smiled and danced on top of her while singing the song that was playing.

She got lost in thought before looking around and throwing me off of her, running to the drawer that was filled with her clothes.

"Ow, what the fuc-" I yelped while climbing back on the bed and rubbing my back.

"Cee, close your eyes." She winked.
"Wha- Why?" I laughed, but followed her directions.

She ruffled around for a bit before lifting my hands above my head and pulling a top over me and adjusting my boobs. Totally normal and not weird at all.

"Keep em' closed." She whispered before grabbing my face and putting eyeshadow on me.
"Riley if you make me look like I hooker I swear I'll-"
"Look." She laughed and turned me towards my mirror.

"Holy shit." We both gasped.

I looked hot, like really hot. The black, sparkly eyeshadow brought out my hazel eyes, and the top she gave me fit perfectly and complimented my tan skin. It laced up the back and was black and covered with sequins, hugging my waist and pushing my boobs up. My hair actually looked good, for once. Hmm, maybe tonight wouldn't totally suck.

"O.M.G!" Riley screeched. "If this doesn't get you some action, you're hopeless."
"Um, thanks?" I laughed. "Well you don't look half bad yourself."

I took a second to admire my best friend. She looked like barbie- an annoying, hoe barbie- with long blonde hair, full pink lips, bright blue eyes, and a tiny little waist.

"Thank God I practically live here. My parents would never let me go to a party." Riley sighed while running a straightener through her hair.
"Yep." I said and rolled my eyes.

Everyone wants chill parents, but my parents were more than chill- They were the I still think I'm young and want to party with your friends parents.

"Cee! Open up!" I heard my mom scream as she banged on the the door.
"Speak of the devil." I said and unlocked my door. "Yes, mommy dearest?"

My mom came stumbling in before looking at me, laughing her heart out.

"What the hell are you wearing?" She breathed out, red as a tomato.
"Sorry mom. Is it too mu-"
"I am so sorry Lucy. It's my top."

My mom shook her head. "Riley, you're a terrible friend."
"Relax, mom." I whispered, confused as to why she was acting like this. The room got silent. Maybe my mom was finally coming around.
"For letting her wear those jeans with that cute ass top!" She screamed. My mom was definitely not coming around. Riley and my mom laughed and hugged, dragging me into my moms room.

"I have the perfect skirt! Cee, take your pants off." My mom's voice faded as she disappeared into her closet.
"Mom!" I whined in embarrassment.

My mom came running out holding a leather skirt.

"Oh, no." I laughed, thinking of how short it would be on my long legs. I wanted action, but not I'm easy action. "I am not wearing that."
"If you don't, I will." Riley sang.
"Cee." My mom sighed, holding my hands. "I am your mother. I know what's best. Listen honey, I was the party girl at your age. Don't be a loser, wear the damn skirt." They way she was looking in my eyes kind of freaked me out; sort of like an angry pigeon, just sitting there and judging me.

I grunted in frustration before unbuttoning my jeans and pulling them down my legs. Riley and my mom looked at my underwear and yet again, burst out in laughter. My mom was laughing so hard she was clutching her stomach.

"What?" I questioned. "You guys don't like Hello Kitty?" I said sarcastically, shaking my butt before explaining that no one was getting near my lady bits, so it didn't matter how sexy- or in this case, hideous- my underwear were.

My mom and Riley both gasped at the same time. "Panty lines!" They screamed in horror.
Riley ran out of the room and looked through my drawers, banging doors as she went.

"Here!" Riley said, panting. "Wear these!"

I huffed at the skimpy fabric, but pulled them on and tugged the skirt on over them.

"Jeez mom, what size is this?" I asked. I was skinny, but this was literally made for a child. 
"Suck.It.In." My mom ordered as she zipped me in.
"I can't breathe." I gulped.
"Yeah, well neither could I in this. Beauty is pain my love."
"Thanks, mom."
"Alright girls- Get out! Oh, and don't come back too early." My mom winked.