Part 4

After library, I went back to homeroom. I saw Tito approach me."Sorry again for bumping into you this morning," he said. "I-its ok."Then, he ran off to join the other 2 basketball players. Who were throwing a ball (the size of your hand) to each other.
  The ball almost hit my head, but someone told me to duck. I did, then went to pick it up. I knew the voice. It was Tito. When I gave the ball back, he asked me if I was ok. I could see Kode smirking from the side of my eye. "I'm ok," I said without stuttering. I handed him the ball, and our fingers touched. I felt a shock go through my arm. By the expression on his face, he did too. I just turned around and sat at my desk.
  In class, my ELA teacher decided it would be a good idea to send me with papers to deliver. My helper was Tito. (Btw, she knows, that's why she picked him)
  There were a lot of papers. He and I each carried one stack. We had to give each teacher one paper from both stacks. We didn't talk much. We just did our job.
  It took us 30 minutes to finish, and class was over by the time we got back. Now, I won't see him until 3rd block.
                       --3rd Block--
  My favorite sub was subbing for our math teacher today. I ran up to her and hugged her. Then, I went to my desk, got ready for class, and waited for the others to join.
  We got a fun math paper to work on. We were allowed to partner up with someone beside us. I sit next to Tito. Usually, I keep to myself in class, so I worked by myself.
  I got stuck on a problem, and started running my hands through my hair. "Do you need help?" I look to my left to see Tito looking at me. "Yeah, I'm not the best at circumference." He gets up, and pushes his desk next to mine.
After 10 minutes, I finally understand. I looked at the clock: 12:20. Time to start packing up. "Thanks for your help, Tito," I say. "Anytime," was his reply.
                           --Lunch--
  I went to put my stuff in my locker, and found a note.
  Dear Heather,
  My practice doesn't start until 4 tomorrow. Meet me outside Mrs. Coile's room at 3. We need to talk.
                                 Secret admirer
  I look at my friend. "Should I?" "Well, they're obviously on the boys basketball team, so yeah." Now off to lunch
                     --After School--

So, I have a few things in mind about what I want to happen here. I just don't know what I want to pick. So I'll give you the options, and you comment which one you want.

1) I get a horrible text, and I don't eat lunch. Everybody is worried about me.

2) Tito comes over to sit with us.

3) Or Tito confesses feelings for me after lunch.