Part 9

Tito's POV:
  'Ok. I've thought about what we will talk about. Here goes nothing.,' I thought. "Hey, Heather!" "Oh! Hey!," she replied. "Wanna walk to the little theater together?" I ask. "Sure! Was there something particular you wanted to ask me?" She asks as we start walking. I looked at her and asked, "No. Why?" I replied. 'Great going,' I thought. "Well I was just curious. I mean, I don't usually get asked to sit with someone. Usually I just sit with my friends," she said looking away. We set our backpacks down on the stage, and walked to a bench in silence. "Well, I do have stuff that I wanted to talk to you about. I just, kinda....wanted you to not be alone and have someone to talk to. But whatever you wanna talk about, we can!" I say.
                     Heathers POV:
  'He's so sweet. But I thought he had something to talk about. What do I talk about!? Ok. Breathe! Just act the same, like you're around your friends,' I thought."Thanks! I appreciate that, but I don't really have anything that I wanna talk about," I confessed. "Oh! Well, then, um...," he said, then we were called to go get lunch. We go through the lunch line, and Tito told me to come sit with some of the boys on the basketball team. I sat at the end of the table, and Tito sat next to me.  The boys started talking, and I heard my name. I looked up to see that the boys were looking at me. "What?" I questioned. J.M. asks, "Who do u think is a better basketball player? Ty or Tito?"

Who do you guys want me to pick? It has some effect on the story, so choose wisely.