Part 12

PREVIOUSLY:
  Then he did something I wasn't expecting........
----------------------------------------

  Tito leaned in and kissed my cheek. I was shocked, but smiled. He kept looking in my eyes, until his phone beeped. He pulled out his phone and looked at the text. "Mom's here," he said, before putting his phone back in his pocket. We walked out together, and I saw my dad with a duffel bag in his hand. He came over to me and said, "Here's your clothes for the night and tomorrow. I also got some basketball clothes just in case." I chuckled, taking the bag from him and saying bye. Then, Tito and I walked to his mom's car.

   When we got to his house, he started giving me a tour. He showed me the basketball court in their backyard and he said, "This is my favorite place! That's why I showed it to you last." I laughed and then followed him up to his room. He showed me where I would be staying and left me to unpack.

  A little while later, I finished unpacking and knocked on Tito's door. I waited for a minute with my work and a pencil in hand. He opened the door, smiled, and let me in. "I'll get my work. You can go ahead and go to the desk there," he said as he walked to his backpack. I went over and sat at the desk, and Tito pulled a chair up next to me. He helped me with 5 problems before we heard his mom say that she was home from his sister's volleyball practice. I heard him sigh, so I gave him a confused look. He looked at me and said, "Things are going to get a little more crazy now." I smiled and asked, "Will this "crazyness" effect our studies?" He chuckled and shook his head before returning his attention back to helping me.

  It was now 7 and Tito helped me finish all of my work. His mom called us down for dinner, so I yelled, "Last one there's a rotten egg!" I started running and he gave me a smirk before chasing me down the steps. I made it to the table first, and Tito's mom just laughed at our behavior while setting out plates. I started parading around the house, until he challenged, "You won't be gloating once I beat you in a one-on-one." I stopped and looked at him. "You wanna bet?" I asked with determination. He nodded his head, and then his mother spoke up. "Alright you two. You can continue thus after dinner." We both laugh and sat down.

  After we finished eating, I went and sat on the couch in the living room. I sighed as Tito walked over and sat down next to me. "Don't want to have that one-on-on?" He asked. I looked at him and said, "Not right now. I'm just tired. Maybe tomorrow." He grinned at me and said teasingly, "You're scared, aren't you." I sat up and scoffed. "As if!" I said, "I love a good challenge!" He laughed and leaned back into the couch. I did the same. "Wanna watch a movie?" Tito asked. "Sure. Just nothing scary," I said. He nodded then went to put the movie in.

Sorry for not posting in so long. I was going to end this book, but decided not to. Anyways, hope you enjoyed