•°•10•°•

"All part of the plan I just made up!"
-JINX

JINX'S POV

My voices are going wild. Like literally, they're getting louder and louder and it starting to hurt my mind. For crying out loud gurl! You had two sons, stop acting like a V!

Well I'm sorry! I've been single for centuries and then all of the sudden someone comes knocking and BAM!
I got smooched and I have no idea what to do!

Should I act cool and cheeky or I should get a wedding dress?

Decisions...

"Bambina come on" Diablo smooth voice instantly brought me back to reality. He intertwined his hand with mine and tug me towards the group.

"Is something on your mind?" Diablo ask me. I just shook my head and grinned.

"Something is always going on in my mind. Don't worry about it" I giggled and started skipping. Swaying our hands back and fort.

"We're walking to our dooms,
We're walking to our dooms,
Not changing our minds,
We're all gonna die~"

I sung loudly for everyone to hear as we walk down the deserted street. Still not letting go of Diablo's hand. Hey! If I'm gonna die today might as well enjoy it.

" Geez aren't you optimistic" Floyd said with sarcasm lacing his voice.

"Ooh, I got another one!" I giggled as I ignore the haters.

"I spy with my lil'eye, a group that will die before my eyes~" I sung as everyone stop and stared at me.

"Wow, thank you for also ruining my daughter's favorite rhyming game" Floyd hissed and Harley laughed.

"Oh shut up Floyd! We're actually enjoying our lives!" Harley defended me.

He just rolled his one eye and walks away to catch up to Ricky.

"Don't say stuff like doll, Bambina. You can still enjoy your life" I hear someone whispered in my ear. I turn to see that it was Diablo.

"Really? How so?" I ask, raising a brow.

"Once this is over, we can be together. If that's what you like?" He quickly said.

I'm shock like literally. I feel like a school girl that got notice by her crush.

"Why me? Why do you want to be with me? I'm literally batshit crazy" I seriously said. Hey, if we're gonna have a relationship. I want it to be built by honesty.

And I'm being honest when I said that I was crazy.

"I didn't want to fall in love, not at all but at some point you smiled. And that's when I fell hard" Diablo smiled as he raise my hand and softly kiss it.

"And besides I like an exciting relationship" He chuckled. Oh my knees are jiggling someone catch me!

It's cheesy but I love cheese. It goes really well with lasagna and macaroni.

"I like that" I quietly muttered. Quickly pecking his cheek.

"Let's just hope that there's still gonna be us after tonight" I added looking away. Your a mercenary for crying out loud! Pull yourself together!

"There will, I'll make sure of it" He smiled lighting up his tattooed face.

I still look away, my body was calmed and collective but my face tells otherwise.

"Welp, we here any nerves running?" Harley asks up the lights in front of us.

" I can see my life before my eyes already.... Not much of a life you ask me" I shrug earning a chorus of chuckles.

"Good one blue" Crocy grunted or hiss? I don't really know.

"Thank you, beautiful reptilian monster you!" I laughed.

"Okay kids, I don't know about you but I want to get show over with" Floyd said gesturing to the light.
Shaking my head I look up to the group and giggled.

"We gotta take out the big one. I left a big ass demo charge down there in that subway. There's a flooded tunnel.... Leads right underneath that building. SEAL's, they can recover the charge, swim underneath that things feet. We get in its face and distract the h€ll out of that son of a b!tch. So the swimmers can blow the bomb. That's how we take it out" Flag said.

"That's great and all but, hear me out, some people swim down to make the big demo go boom boom that leads under that big ass building. We distract the hag by stripping Ricky here naked and dipping him in chocolate that'll give us a lot of time to blow that ugly-ass witch! " I grinned. Everybody was nodding there head while Ricky was just staring at me like I got two heads with his mouth opened.

" I'm going with ya" Crocy said getting ready to strip.

"This will be fun" Harley squealed clapping her hands.

"NO! You guys can't possibly be serious" Ricky exclaimed readying his gun.

"Yup, her plan is much more better than you" Floyd grinned.

"Awe, while thank you Floyd. All part of the plan I just made up!" I puff in pride.

"I said NO! You are not stripping me naked and dipping me in chocolate!" Ricky spat pointing his gun at us.

"Come on Ricky my boi! This plan is fool-proof!" I snickered.

"You're a fool!" Ricky spat angrily.

"Am I going in or what?" Crocy asks. His shirtless form is not bad. Not bad at all.

"We got this" A soldier said making Crocy shakes his head and point at him.

"I'm not asking bro, I live underground. Ya'll are just tourists" He sternly said.

Suddenly we all hear whispers and look around to see Samurai lady holding her shiny sword up, crying.

"My dear husband if I die in battle. We will finally be together" She solemnly said yet there was a hint of happiness and hope to it.

I look at Flag in confusion, he shakes his head.

"The man that killed her husband use that sword. His soul's trapped inside of it. She talks to him" He explains.

"Well... You know what they say about the crazy ones" Floyd said as he load up his gun with ammo.

"Huh?" Me and Harley both said in unison.

Ricky just sight and shakes his head.

"Let's do this" Flag readies his gun.

"You ganna help us?" Floyd asks Diablo who in turn shrugs his shoulders.

"What if I lose control?" He asks.

"Then we might have a chance in winning" I grinned grabbing his hands.

I look into his eyes and nod my head to him. Hesitantly he nods, he softly squeezes my hands.

"Then sure" He replied with a small smile.

"Duck in" Flag orders. Doing as told we all into the building, attempting to stay hidden.

Everything was glowing. Bright lights swirling across the sky. Trash everywhere and all blasting and stuff.

"Hey, everyone can see all this trippy magic stuff right?" I asked.

"You can see it too!? " Harley said.

"All of us can see it, Why?" Ricky asks.

"We're off our meds" Me and. Harley shrugs.

======================
Cliffhanger! Going on Vacation might take longer to update!

And sorry for the mistakes!
Got no gif today cause internet is slow..... Like really slow..