Chapter 6

Clementine POV:

"What the hell are you talking about?" Marlon questioned, stepping back a bit.

"Don't test me, tell me what you and Brody were talking about." 

"You heard us..doing that?" He thought I was dumb.

"No you idiot, what happened to Sophie and Minnie?"

He just stood there, looking away, not even daring to meet my gaze.

"Marlon, please" I said, grabbing his wrist.

"Just..just stop. Yes, I traded them away, but just don't..."

"Don't what?"

"Don't tell anyone. Not Louis, not Violet, nobody. Brody is already stressed about this, and I don't want to make this worse for her."

Oh well too late, Louis already knows. Of course I didn't tell him, he'd probably flip out more than he already is.

"I'll...see. We'll figure this out tomorrow morning." I said.

Just then, Violet, Louis, and Tenn and a few of the other kids came out from the corridor. Brody came out of her room. A.J. looked incredibly puzzled

"What's going on?" They all asked, almost at the same time.

~~~~~~

Louis POV

I watched Clem and Marlon argued, eyes wide open as they looked at us. 

"Why is everyone yelling? What's going on?" Violet asked.

"Yeah, Marlon, why don't you tell them?" Clem pretended to act dumb. Brody was looking at him, with a look of guilt in her eyes.

"Marlon, just step down, there's no use in lying." She said.

......

"The twins, they aren't actually dead. I traded them to the guy that some of us encountered at the train station, so that all of us could be safe." Marlon couldn't even look us in the eye.

"YOU SICK MOTHERFUCKER! I THOUGHT MY GIRLFRIEND WAS DEAD FOR A WHOLE FUCKING YEAR! DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO ME, TO ALL OF US AFTER THAT HAPPENED? WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT WHEN YOU'RE RAIDER FRIENDS COME KNOCKING?!" Violet screamed, Aasim and I held her back before she burst into tears, she was fighting us. She wanted to kick his ass so badly.

"Is this true? Marlon, how could you?" Aasim questioned.

"Yes, it's true." Marlon said, blinking away tears. Even in the moonlight, you could still see them glistening from the corner of his eye.

It was silent for a few moments, we were all looking at each other. Some of us were shocked, some cried, and some were a mix of both. You know when you feel like someone punched you so hard the wind was knocked out of you? Yeah, that's exactly what everyone was feeling right now.

"Marlon, you probably shouldn't sleep in the dorms tonight, just until we figure out what to do with you." Violet said, not even looking at him.

Marlon nodded his head and Violet grabbed his arm and dragged him outside.

~~~~~~

Violet POV

The cellar was old and pretty creepy. Before the apocalypse, it was a storage closet for the teachers. There was a corner of the room with a chair, it was one of the chairs in the old classroom. 

"Hey Vi, I just wanted to say-" 

I looked at him, and swiftly drew my fist up to his jaw. He fell back, but he didn't get up. Knocking him out would make it a lot easier to tie him up.