𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐨 ⟶ 𝐆𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲

*means can be changed

*TITLE— Gravel to Tempo
CREATED BY— nicbelles
STATUS— Available
ORIGINAL CHARACTER— Dove Graham
*FACECLAIM— Courtney Eaton
SEASON/MOVIE/AU— Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
LOVE INTEREST— Ginny Weasley

CHARACTER QUOTE(S):

"You don't think it's wrong. . . that I fancy her?" —Dove
"If you can't change it, that means it's not wrong." —George

PLOT!

  Dove Graham had two huge problems. One of which, created endless other problems. The first was much less important, to some. 

  Dove was failing muggle studies. She came from a pureblood family, and it wasn't all that surprising she hadn't much of a clue about the muggle world. It had been an act of rebellion, that she was now dealing with the consequences of.

  The second was something Dove had been struggling with since she was thirteen years old. Dove Graham had a fat crush on her best friend, Ginevra Weasley.

NOTES!

—okay so basically, Dove's a Hufflepuff and she's SO SOFT FOR GINNY.

—Ginny has her crush on Harry, and she's telling Dove about it and can SEE Dove's upset. So, because she's GINNY, she's like hey what's wrong with you. And Dove, being the bABY that she is, lies and says she has a crush on Ron. Which she does not.

—and she comes up with this plan, to find a boyfriend (that ISN'T a Weasley) and date him until she gets out of school and she'll go train dragons or something, she's kinda cool despite being a puddle around Ginny

—But her faux crush gets back to Fred and George and all HELL BREAKS LOOSE because they love Dove, and you know, they're like teasing her. She tells them the truth, and Fred and George take the reigns of her love life.