𝐂𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐲 ⟶ 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐧

*means can be changed

*Title: Cavalry
Created by: slytherinscarlett
Status: Available
Original Character: Margaret Devon
*Face-claim: Vanessa Kirby
Season/movie/AU: AU
Love interest: Remus Lupin

CHARACTER QUOTE(S):

"you can't be serious. i haven't spoken to her in years!"
"well we need her help and she's just as much as hunted as we are"

PLOT!

Margaret Devon used to be an auror. She used to catch dark wizards and she used to be honorable. Until the Dark Lord took control of the auror department and she had to run.

Margaret used to love. She used to be carefree. She became the cavalry, a paid protector against dark wizards. She ignored all attempts to return her to her old self and continued to be unattached.

Margaret realizes that everything is going to shit and her plans are failing when she gets called to protect James and Lily Potter from the dark wizards. And of course, her ex-boyfriend of four years happens to be a close friend of the Potters.

Also her ex-boyfriend is a werewolf and is also being hunted down, so there's that.

NOTES!

Maggie was a Ravenclaw and she was such a softie!! Then Voldemort took over the auror department and she was like this bitch empty, yeet!!

Maggie still loves Remus, she's just trying to hide it. She doesn't want to get hurt or hurt anyone so she compartmentalizes her feelings.

—Maggie loves Lily and baby Harry so she's slightly less of a hardass around them. She tries to ignore James and Remus and Sirius.

—She doesn't like that Peter is the secret keeper. She thinks he's too much of a follower and a selfish survivor.

—Maggie has a dark past! Her parents died mysteriously when she was in her third year at Hogwarts and she never figured out why. She's also related to the Lestrange family so that's a double fuck.

—Maggie vows to take down Voldemort if it's the last thing she'll do. She'd die trying.

—Maggie is a skilled wizard but Lily and James still die. She tries to get Harry back into custody of people who love him and fights for Sirius but loses.

—Maggie keeps Remus sane during the hard years without his friends.

—REMEMBER!!! She loved James and Lily too so she wants to kill Peter just as bad