𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞 ⟶ 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲

* means can be changed

*TITLE— She Used to be Mine
CREATED BY— nicbelles
STATUS— Available
ORIGINAL CHARACTER— Winifred (Winnie) Duval
FACECLAIM— Saoirse Ronan
SEASON/MOVIE/AU— Goblet of Fire onward
LOVE INTEREST— George Weasley

CHARACTER QUOTE(S):

"I can't just sit by and let someone die, sir." —Winnie

PLOT

  Being a seer before a catastrophic war was never fun. Neither was going to school. Winnie happened to be dealing with both. 

   It had begun back in third year, as the instant knack for Divination. Her powers had matured in three years, still able to read tea leaves but now she was plagued with restless nights of deaths of people she had never met. It had gotten so bad that even McGonagall, who had no fondness for Divination, helped the girl when she'd snap back to reality in a place she didn't remember falling asleep. 

  Winnie had become more visions than person, she felt like a capsule for warnings. Dumbledore was more concerned with the things she saw then her well being, repeating countless times that she couldn't change the fate she saw. Winnie fell into a state of madness as slowly she isolated herself from everyone and everything. 

  That was until she finally saw life leave the eyes of someone so familiar, that she refused to be but a vessel for fate.  She'd be the one changing it.

NOTES!

—I love Sairose Ronan, SO PLEASE DON'T TRY AND CHANGE THE FC LOL

—Winnie is a complicated character and she has to be written as such. She's not the same kind of person Luna is

— she's seen horrible things in dreams and whatnot. Winnie has been seeing the war years before rumors of it started, she is not dreamy she is haunted.

—Winnie is a Ravenclaw because, underneath the visions and seer thing, she's curious. She actually has bad marks because she cares about things like where Muggle-borns get magic instead of idk how to brew amorentia.

—Basically, Winnie has a dream in which she sees Fred's death. Prior to this, she's never spoken to either twin, but she knows them just as everyone else does. and it's the first time she's had a vision of a classmate dying, so she does something.

—Winnie is frantic, she finds George and is like "which one are you??" and George is like "wtf" and she kinda scares him by asking if Fred's okay a million times and she kinda takes it upon herself to look out for them.

— They do not think they need to be looked out for, and Winnie (who hasn't done much aside from mindlessly staring) suddenly tagging along for their adventures isn't taken well at first.

—It takes a while (like maybe OOTP or HBP) but Winnie eventually tells the twins about the dream and it clicks for everyone. And George is kinda like... wow... you're trying to save my brother... wow.. and they just kinda come together because of that but George comes to realize WHY Winnie is the way she is and he feels bad for judging her— you get the point.

— Whether they actually save Fred or not is up to you

— There are so many Fred fics and not that many George ones? idk but I'm really proud of this plot!