dance

Dianne adored that Joe still wanted to dance with her, even though Strictly had finished months ago. Although she was on tour most of the time dancing with all different people, there was nothing that Dianne loved more than coming home to her boyfriend to dance with him instead. Dance being the thing that brought them together in the first place made it special to them. They would often finish their dinner and then would try to learn some of the rumba together. It was just so wonderful to Dianne that she had fallen in love with a man who loved her passion just as much as she did.

It had always been important to dianne, to find someone who understood her job and also respected it. Joe did both. She had always been quite worried that she would never find a boyfriend because of her job, incase the person didn't understand why she had to leave so often to go on tour. But, with Joes job being so flexible, it meant that he could go with her the majority of the time. Dianne really hated being away from Joe. Whenever she went away though, they would make sure to facetime each other as soon as they woke up, and as soon as they got into bed. So although they weren't really next to each other, it did help them from missing each other a lot.

Tour didn't make their relationship easy. After becoming so used to being with each other 12+ hours a day, it was a hard adjustment to go to only maybe seeing each other twice a week. Although it was hard, it made the two savour every second they had together. When Dianne would have 3-4 days off, the pair would make an effort to travel. Even though they were both well traveled, doing it with the love of their life made it so special.

Dianne was so grateful that Joe had signed up to Strictly. If he hadn't, they may have never met, though Dianne didn't believe this would have been the case. In her eyes, they were soulmates, they were meant to be no matter what. So she liked to believe that they would have met regardless. Strictly Come Dancing had thrown them together, forced them to spend time with each other as it was their job. But with Joe, it never felt like work. He just made Dianne so happy that it never felt like a chore trying to teach him a new dance. No matter how long it took Joe to pick up the steps and the technique, she always knew that he would be fine on the night when it really mattered. The rush of adrenaline through his blood would get him through, and if that wouldn't, the thought of Dianne and his family being disappointed in him would, but this would never be the case. No matter how the performance went, Dianne would be proud of Joe no matter what. She realised how hard it must be to learn how to do a dance and perfect the technique in one week with no previous dance experience. She has been dancing for years, yet could still struggle occasionally, so she really felt for all of the celebrities on the show.

Watching Joe thrive in the world of dance brought so much pride to Dianne. Before doing their first dance, nobody expected Joe to be brilliant, not even good perhaps. But everyone wad thoroughly impressed when he had preformed their Jive. It made Dianne so happy to see Joes confidence build, as well as him actually getting a lot better at dancing.

Dianne would forever be grateful for the thing that had brought the pair together in the first place, dance.

A/N
hi! i hope you're all enjoying these one shots so far. send in some requests for one shots you'd like to see :)