Happiness pt. 2 (KapitanARA08)

"Knock, knock!"
"Teka, don't come in yet!" She hears some commotion on the other side.
"Okay, go in."
When she opens the door, she sees Bea standing in the middle of the room with her hand over her eyes. She wants to laugh, because despite how posh she looks in her Francis Libiran gown, her antics make her seem like a child. "Why are your eyes closed?"
"I’m nervous , Maddie!" she says, like it's the most obvious thing in the world.
"Hay nako,Beatriz!" she snorts, and approaches Bea. "So, anong problema at bakit mo ako pinapunta dito?"
“ Nawala yung ginawa kong vows.” Bea said na tila bang helpless na helpless na siya.
“Ano na lang ang sasabihin ni Jia niyan?
"That I'm the pinaka papi bride ever?" Bea smirks, making her dimple prominent and her  infamous smile obvious .
“Well dapat naman kasi di mo na isinulat mas maganda impromptu since nandun lahat ng feels mo diba?”
“Wait so you think na okay lang if I don’t have written vow for Jia?”
“Oo naman, bes! Kasi I know naman na the very first time na nakita mo si Jia alam mong siya na yung the one for you. One thing that you can do is start from the beginning remember all of your memories together na alam mong sapat para sa forever niyo at madadagdagan pa starting today up to infinity.”
"Thank you. I don’t talaga what I'd do without you, Mads." Bea tells her sincerely.
"Asus, wala yun."
“Thank you for every little thing, Madeleine. Ang ganda mo today.”
"Binola mo pa talaga ako, ano?" Maddie  slaps Bea’s  arm.
"No, Maddie, I mean it; you look stunning today." There's a sparkle in her  eye as she tells Maddie this, and it makes her  even more papi, if that were even possible.
"Asus! Talaga lang. My best friend's getting married today," Maddie  smiles. Then Bea wraps her in a hug.
They stay that way for a while, then suddenly she trembles. Bea pulls away from their embrace, and She sees that Maddie is crying. "Hey, bakit ka umiiyak?"
"Sorry, don't mind me," she half-laughs, half-sobs. "I'm just really happy for you. Tears of joy lang ."
"Sigurado ka?" Bea asks as she  cradles Maddie’s  face in her  hands and wipes Maddie’s tears away with her thumb.
"Yes. I'm sorry I'm being emotional. Looking back kasi ang dami talaga natin napagdaanan"
"Well, you are my best woman slasn wing woman , so okay lang yan na emotional ka."
"Talagang nasali mo pa yang wing woman ah!"
"Buti di nagalit si Jia  when you told her you chose me to be your best woman."
"Di naman siya selosa eh." Maddie just nodded . "And she understands naman na I don't want anyone other than my  best friend to be my best woman."
"Jia’s an amazing woman, I'm glad you found her, Beatriz." Maddie says, convincing herself more than anyone else. "You guys are perfect for each other."
"I know and yes she’s my great love, Mads. I'm glad na I have your approval."
"She makes you very happy and I know that you truly love her , so what's not to approve? Basta ah, the moment na magkaroon kayo ng away, makakarinig talaga siya sa akin."
Once again Maddie is enveloped in Bea’s big strong arms, and she presses a kiss on the crown of Maddie’s head.
"Love you, Maddiezilla."
"Love you too, Beast."
--
The whole wedding ceremony goes smoothly, and it's a beautiful affair. She wears a dress similar to the bridesmaids', but she stays on the other bride's side--which is perfect because she was there in the quickly to hand Bea a handkerchief when she started crying as her bride walks down the aisle.
They exchange vows, they put on their rings, and the officiator announces them wife and wife. All throughout that, Maddie stands by Bea’s side. As they exchange their first kiss as a married couple, she's the one with the loudest cheers and the widest smiles, because it's the happiest day in her best friend's life.
Isabel Beatriz De Leon  finally found someone to spend the rest of her  life with-and now she's finally married to Julia Melissa Morado. So of course, as Bea’s best friend, she's truly happy for her.
The Beast is finally married to her one great love.

Somewhere in time, she hoped that Bea loved her more than just a friend and she waited until she met someone worth it to spend her lifetime with. Zoe, her wife of three years.
She knew that letting Bea go without her confessing her love is the greatest thing that she could ever  do. She never regretted it.

“Hey hon! Let’s go?” Z asked her.” Baka ma-late pa tayo ikaw pa naman magbibigay ng wedding toast for Bei.”

“Okay, Hon.” As she walked out of the church, she thanked the heavens for giving her Zoe the love of her life.

Deep inside, her heart is happy . Because, out of all the women in the world, She knows that Jia is the right one for Bea.