Chapter 15

The light shines off of the sweat on Calum's arms, as he walks over to me.

"Ashton, I hate to be that guy, but could we have some privacy?"

Ashton glared at Calum for a moment, carefully planning his words.

"Well mate, you're in a very public place. Poor planning on your part."

Calum rolled his eyes and I heard a huff come from Ashton.

"Really Ashton? Give us a fucking minute!"

Calum is inches from me as he yells, his head turned towards Ashton as he hits his fist against the wall, leaving a small dent.

"Whatever Calum. You've been such an asshole! You run off and leave Elizabeth wondering where the fuck you've been or where the fuck you've gone! I kissed her today, for the second time. And let me tell you, she hates me because of it, but you are so FUCKING BLESSED TO HAVE A GIRL LIKE HER CARE ABOUT SUCH AN ASS LIKE Y-"

Ashton's yell is cut off by Calum shoving him down, and hitting continually.

The light hits Ashton's face and I see blood running from his nose.

Everything seems to slow down as I run over to Ashton, trying to pull Calum off of him.

I reach for Calum's fists and wrap my hands around them tightly. My arms move as Calum overpowers me, and my hands get ripped away.

Ashton pulls his hands up to cover his head.

I see his head move to the side, trying to not get hit, his blonde hair laying on the floor, just sitting there as Calum hits him.

I stand up, tears filling my eyes as I muster up the right words to say.

"Ashton! Ashton get up! Please Ashton! Do it for me!"

I scream, the tears spilling from my eyes.

Suddenly, Calum's fist comes back and I grab it, which was my second mistake.

He pulls back tightly and lets go too easily, hitting me in the jaw.

I fall back, holding my jaw, tears swelling in my eyes. Calum stands up quickly, shock in his eyes.

Ashton props and elbow up, his eyes and mouth agape with misbelief.

"What the fuck Calum?"

Ashton screams, standing up.

He walks over and helps me up. Calum takes a step closer, holding a hand out.

I flinch at his hand, and he recoils, feeling the sting of rejection.

"Baby, oh my fucking god, baby I'm so sorry, I was so upset."

Tears start to fall from Calum's brown eyes, all anger released.

"Just, pick me up."

Calum nods and picks me up lightly, carrying me away from Ashton.

I whimper lightly, my jaw still burning from the hit.

As Calum carries me out of the gym, I see Ashton looking at me, hurt in his eyes.

I see blood on his cheek, and his lip is busted. I give him a small sympathetic smile, and he returns the favor.

Calum carries me to his car and carefully puts me down in the passenger seat.

He walks over to the drivers seat and slides in, shutting the door behind him.

He places both hands on the steering wheel, and places his head on the center.

I reach a hand over and lightly rub his back as the sounds of his light sobs fill the car.

"I'm so sorry. I never wanted to hurt you. Baby I'm so sorry, I was so mad about Noah, and then Ashton saying that. Baby, I love you so much."

He turned his head so he was facing me, and I saw the tears leaving his eyes, his cheeks flushed.

"It's okay baby, it's okay. Everything will be okay. We'll get through this together. I swear. And, it doesn't even hurt that bad."

"Y-you don't have to lie Elizabeth. It does hurt, because it's hurting me just thinking about it."

I shut my mouth, and stared out of the window, looking at the sky that was now beginning to be filled with gray clouds.

We didn't talk after that. I just sat there, rubbing his back as he sat there, crying.

The occasional tear would fall, but words were not exchanged.

~*~

Okay so this was hard to write. Calum has some anger issues, and after he hurts Elizabeth he kind of just snaps.

But hey! Ashton finally got his feelings out about Elizabeth!

So yea, next chapter will be later that same night, but it'll be texts between Elizabeth, Calum and Ashton. Then later a group chat between Mikey, Luke, Ashton, Cal and Liz.

Thank you to all of the voters and stuff! I'll try to not do as many authors notes that are lengthy. Okay, go read.

- alexis xx