The Deal

A/N: Sorry for the long wait! Nearly three months! I apologize! I hope this update (and updates on everything else...yes, everything) will make up for it! ENJOY!

Andy's P.O.V.

I put out my cigarette as I saw Ana approaching me. I gave her a simple grin and a wink. She rolled her eyes. "Hey there darling."

"Andy, shutup." "Oh! Fiery. I like it, Ana." She crossed her arms. "Andy, I have a proposition for you."

I raised an eyebrow. "Oh really? What is it?" She took a deep breathe and looked me straight in they eyes. "If you get CC to at least talk to me again, I will go on a date with you." I was silent a moment.

Could this be happeneing? Ana would go on a date with me if I could get CC to talk to her. I spoke without another thought. "Deal!" A thin smile appeared on her face. "Great." With that she walked away.

I would have a date with Ana.

Ana's P.O.V.

It had been three days since I made my deal with Andy. Suddenly my phone rang. It was CC. I quickly picked up. "CC!" I said happily. He replied sourly. "Hey. Andy told me to call. What's up?" I sucked in my breathe. "I miss you." I could almost see him rolling his eyes. "Yeah sure. Is that all? Because I have to go." My heart sank as I responded. "Yeah. That's it." CC hung up and I put my phone on the table.

CC didn't miss me. He hates me.

But Andy doesn't.

Andy likes me.

And now I have a date with him.

Fuck.