He Has Me Thinking

CHRISTINE'S POV.

I walk through the door of my second period class and take a seat. After I set my stuff out, I glance up to see Jason walk through the door.

"Pssst. Jason over here." I whisper while rapidly patting the seat next to me.

He acknowledged me with a smile and came over. Jason sat next to me and slung his grey backpack on the back of the chair.

"Hello class, I'm Mrs, Green and I'll be your math teacher."

Mrs. Green assigned the class two pages from the algebra book. Jason and I worked together and finished quickly.

"Hey Christine."

"Yeah." I whispered back.

"Someone was interested in knowing your name earlier." he replied with a smirk.

"Who?"

"DJ."

"Who's that?"

"He ran into you in the hallway this morning."

"The guy with the black hair and grey shoes?"

"Yeah, that's him."

"Why did he want to know my name?"

Mrs. Green clapped her hands to get the class's attention. She assigned more work. Dang it!!

As I do my work, I think about DJ. His name was DJ right? Yeah, I think so. I remember his black hair, brown eyes, and how he helped me right away. That was really nice. But why did he want to know who I was? I probably spent the rest of class thinking about it.

SORRY SO SHORT. SCHOOL IS CUTTING INTO MY WRITING TIME. I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY. 😄