We Meet Yet Again

CHRISTINE'S POV.
Skyler and I chatted for a while until a teacher came out to the yard. She told us we weren't going to dress today, but we were going to find our teachers in the gym. All the girls followed behind her. Skyler and I walked to the gym with the group and stepped aside to check our programs.

"What teacher did you get Sky?"

"Ramirez, what about you."

"Looks like we're gonna be P.E. buddies." I smiled.

We stood and talked in the corner while we waited. Soon a big wave of boys came into the gym with the rest of us girls.

"Looks like we have company," Skyler laughed.

"Ahh great,I bet we have co-ed classes." This time I was the one that laughed.

DJ'S POV.
Chris and I shuffled into the gym with the rest of the guys. Most of them were pushing or yelling. Chris and I already knew we were going to be in the same class, so we stuck together. Our teacher was Ms. Ramirez.

"Hey DJ, check it out."

"What."

"Looks like we're going to have a co-ed class,"he smirked.

"Nice."

We gave each other a high five and looked around the gym. There were a lot of girls in here.

"How bout we go stand in that empty corner over there. It's less crowded DJ."

"Alright,let's go."

We slowly started to head that way. Then I stuck my arm out and stopped him. He ran into my arm.

"Ooof! What was that for dude!"

I grabbed his shoulder and with my other hand pointed to the corner. Luckily they were facing the other way, so they didn't see me.

"What?" He paused for a few seconds,"ohhh."

"Exactly."

"Well let's go over there," he said while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Fine, but don't be weird,"I laughed.

I can't believe I decided to let Chris drag me over to Christine and her friend.

"You better let me do the talking,"I whispered.

He just nodded.

"Um, hey. Mind if we stand here with you guys."

CHRISTINE'S POV.

Skyler and I turned around.

"Sure, no problem." Skyler said quickly.

"So who are you guys?"she asked.

"I'm Chris, and this is my friend DJ."

"I'm Skyler, and that's Christine."

"We know."Chris said.

"Who, me? Or her?"she said pointing at me.

"Chris," he laughed.

DJ punched him in the arm.

"Hey," Chris said.

That was kind of awkward. I was relieved that someone hit him for calling me that, but DJ was the one that spoke up.

"Hey Chris, come with me over here for a sec. I got to ask you something."Skyler said.

"Alright,"he replied.

The two of them left and I was there with DJ.

"So, what teacher do you have."I said, trying to make it less awkward.

"Ramirez."

"Same here," I smiled.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

He looked a little nervous so I decided to say something else.

"Thanks."

"For what?"

"Helping me in the hall this morning."

"No problem," he smiled."Was that some of your art I picked up?"

"Yeah."

"It's really good."

"Thanks," I felt my cheeks start to heat a little. Luckily my freckles cover up the color.

SKYLER'S POV.

"Alright, what is it?" Chris asked.

"Tell me about DJ."

"What about him."

"One word."

"Alright, shoot."

"Christine," I smile.

"What about her?"

"Does DJ?"

"Like her?" He laughed. "Yep. You should have seen him in band, but you wouldn't know."

"I'm in band too, you dork."

"You are?"

"Yeah dumbass,"I said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"Oh, yeah. I remember now, clarinet right?"

"Yeah. Well we gotta find away to do it."

"Do what?"

I sighed. This boy was ridiculous.

"Get them together, duh."

"Yeah, that's a good idea."

"Ok, think about it. We should head back."

As we walked back, we saw DJ and Christine laughing. Looks like it won't be too hard after all.