I Can't Believe It

DJ'S POV.

"See you later dudes."

"Hey DJ, what class you got next?"

"Band. What about you Chris?"

"Sweet, same here."

"Cool, let's go."

We walk down the hallway laughing about our break. Football may be my new favorite sport now. Chris and I enter the class and sit in the back. We sit and chat until something catches my eye. Oh my god, I can't believe it! It's her!

"Dude!" I whisper.

"What?"

"Look right there!" I look her way without being super obvious.

"Is that her!"

"Yes! What is she doing here, oh my god."

"Same elective, duh."

"Yeah, so that's Christine."

"You didn't tell me she was pretty, dude." He started laughing.

"Hey!"

I punched him in the arm and we both started laughing.

The teacher walked in the door and introduced himself as Mr. M and said he was our music teacher. He asked what instruments we wanted to play, then set us up in sections. Chris and I chose the trombone.

CHRISTINE'S POV.

Skyler and I both have band now. We needed to pick an instrument to play. I chose flute and she chose clarinet. We were separated into our sections and I looked around.

I couldn't believe it. Was that DJ in the back. Oh my gosh, it is. I get Skyler's attention.

"He's in this class!" I mouth.

"Really." She mouthed back.

"Trombone with black hair."I mouth to her.

She smirked at me. I flipped her off and we both quietly laughed. We got our instruments and started to learn how to assemble them and play the first two notes of the scale.

DJ'S POV.

Chris and I had a little trouble putting our trombones together. Mr. M told us to use vaseline to loosen it up. It worked good.

I took a quick glance towards Christine and she did a small smile. Shit!! Did she see me?!?! Of course she did, damn it! What was I thinking!

Wait a minuet, if she caught me, that means she was looking at me. I thought about that and felt a smirk form on my face.

We practiced a little more then packed up. I told Chris about that smile thing and he almost busted out laughing.

"What!" I said.

"She caught you dude. That's embarrassing."

The bell rang and it was time for fourth period. Chris and I walked out the door. Christine and a girl with blue hair not too far ahead. Then I saw Jason.

"Hey Chris!" He said as he nudged Christine.

"Jason! Not in front of people!"

Jason turned around and saw me.

"Sup DJ. Who's this."

"Jason, this is Chris."

Christine whipped around to look at us. She turned pink before turning around and walking off really fast.

CHRISTINE'S POV.

"Oh my god Skyler, he was right there."

"I know, I was there." She laughed.

"His friend's name is Chris! Oh my gosh, did Jason do that on purpose!"

"I don't know. So where we go next?"

"P.E. Oh Skyler guess what."

"What?"

"I caught him staring at me in class."

"Really?!?!"

"Yeah. I gave a small smile, the he turned pink and turned fast."

"Ooooo, kill em' Christine."

"What the heck." I started laughing.

We went through the gate to the field. The day was almost halfway over.