The maze!!!!!!!

*Jesus*

When I try to stand up my leg hurt badly, and I mean it felt like it was broken. Will it wasn't someone hit my leg with a dam chair when I try to save my baby sis, and little bros.

Man if Max was here she would punch me in the face for letting my guard down. "JESUS CHRIST MAX I NEED YOU!" I scream and with a few tears 💔.

"Okay Jesus, get ahold of your-self. Now what would Max do if she was here?" I said to myself. Wow I must be going crazy, I'm talking to myself😰. Well I started to remember when me and Max got trap in a maze and we had hour and a half to get out and save Jazz before. So this must be the same but me & Jazz and we have to save Nicka and Gray.

I look around to see if their is and tools I can use, nothing. 'Okay big guy you can do this! This maze is to test you skills and powers, and if you finish you get your family back.' I told myself.

I try to walk but my dam leg hurt to much. So I lean against the plain white walls for support. After a what felt like 3 miles I took a brake. I look at what I was wearing and it was my PJs. sweat pants and a cancer fundraiser T-Shirt his football team did.

I'm not like most football players on my team, yes I'm the star quarterback and I have date a cheerleader. But I'm not stupid or mean, I get A's on every paper (thanks to my powers that come in handy a lot with school work) and I stop people from bulling are band kid, mantle kids, and nerds. I even join band to show that people in there are pretty cool.

And in band is where I meet Thalia my best friend she was/is a cheerleader and she join band for the same reason too! And I do have what you call um a crush on her😳. And she knows that me and my siblings are super humans too! she is awesome.

Pull out my wallet and took out a picture of me and my family, the same one Jazz has in her room. The only person I show this to was Thalia. She thinks it's cute I keep this in here.

I started to walk about 2 more miles and....... O MY GOD!! There where 4 other ways to get out of here! I stood there thinking. If I go the wrong way I might get stuck if I go the right way who know where that goes. Which way?

Then a ninja fell out of the ceiling! Man I got to be more cautious about my surrounding. I put my hands in a fists and held them up, looking ready to fight. But I wasn't. Me, Max, and Jazz all made a good team. Jazz was good at speed,and distracting the enemies, and with a knife too. Me well I'm okay with speed and pinning people to the grown, and with weapons, but I'm not that great at hand to hand combat. Max was great at everything. I still stood their Max lessons came into my mind 'fists held high, chest out, knees bent just a bet if I need to jump out of the way, and fear hidden.' she would said. The ninja made the first move, he aim at my waist..........