WHERE THE @#*% ARE WE?!?!?

Author note: I'm being lazy and making this 1st person and not like the 1st chapter and please make comments below or where ever you AWESOME peeps do it at!!!!

*Jazz*

I woke up laying on a cold, no freezing tile floor. I sat up and I was in a white hallway. Okay totally not weird, NOT! And I had no clue where Jesus, Nicka, or Gray was at. That hit me hard. Max, Jesus twin sister, could keep me and Jesus safe but I couldn't do the same, and all my life I what to grow up like her too.

I got on my feet and turn around to see if there was a door or something to help me find the only things I care about, my brothers. And guess what, NOTHING. I stare a a white wall with disappointment, and I started to laugh cause I do that when I'm nerves.

I started to walk down the hallway. I know it's stupid of me to do this with no protection, but hey 'desperate times call for desperate measures' quote by some old dude. As I got to the end of the hall way there where not 1, or 2, or even 3 ways out but 4 FREAKED WAYS OUT!!!! O my god this is a maze! But not and maze like corn mazes that people do around Halloween time, but a maze that a normal human could never get out alive. And worst it was where Max, Jesus, and me got our powers and spent 3 1/2 years training for what we thought was to save the world. But man we were so far off!