Curiosity leads to disaster

One month later
Bianca's POV
Omerra has been doing better with her eating and she has been such a good girl we have been running out of ways to reward her other than having our way with her. Rose and I agreed that she may not be ready for that yet with what happened to her in the past. She has still been sleeping a lot and now she is starting to throw up through out the day. I put in a request for her to be checked out and we planned it for today after her nap. After we were sure Omerra was sleep Rose and I walked out and headed to her cell. My mind was going to different places just thinking about everything that has happened over these last few weeks and I need to relax. As soon as we walk in Rose lights up a blunt and hands me one for myself and I do the same.
"Behbey is so perfect." Rose says smiling.
"Yea she is but I'm concerned."
"Bout wuh?"
"Her sleeping so much. When Shawnna was pregnant with Blue all she did was sleep and whine." (a/n you see what I did there 😂)
"Wait you tink behbey is pregnant?" Rose asked sitting up.
"I mean it's possible."
"We need to get 'er checked out den."
"Yeah I was thinking we do that during rec today." Rose nodded in agreement and we just sat there is silence. As we were finishing our smoke session we heard an ear piercing scream and immediately knew it was Omerra and ran to her.

Omerra's POV
I was in a deep sleep but then I felt a hand rubbing up my leg. I thought it was daddy or papi but then I noticed the hand was much more rough which caused me to spring up and back away only to find Rema was the one touching.
"Hey freshness did you miss me?" She asked and I shook my head no only to earn a slap to the face. "What did I say before about telling me no?" She questioned pulling me to her. As I looked at her face I noticed a scar that looked to be new that ran from the corner of her left eye down to her chin.
"Answer me freshness." She said through gritted teeth.
"I sowry." I replied feeling myself slip in my head space.
"Don't try me with that baby voice cuz it don't work on me. Now the way I see things you owe me for what those bitches did to me."
"But it not my fault." I whined.
"Oh but it was freshness. Now take off your clothes." I looked at her like she was crazy and tried to move away from her but she ended up grabbing ahold of my neck and slammed me into the wall.
"Do what I said freshness."
"I no wan to." I said crying.
Suddenly Crystal appeared with Roman in her hands.
"Do what she said or you stupid little unicorn will be gone." Crystal threatened. I looked between her and Rema getting upset and I guess I took too long because Crystal started ripping Roman apart causing me to scream then I blacked out.

Rose's POV
Bianca and mi ran as fast as we could ta da room and once we got dere we found behbey on top of Crystal pounding away at 'er face and Rema knocked out in da corner. Bianca rushed ta behbey and mi walked in and saw Roman torn up next to Crystal.
"Calm down princess!" Bianca demanded.
"She killed him!" Behbey yelled wit tears in 'er eyes.
"Wuh da fuck is goin on." Mi yelled in Crystal face and pulled 'er up by 'er neck.
"That bitch is crazy." Crystal says pointing at behbey who is tryna get out Bianca hold.
"Get your bitch and get out of our room." Bianca demands. Mi let go and she grabs Rema and carries 'er out. Once dey gone mi walk over ta behbey and pull 'er in mi embrace.
"Papi dey killed Roman." She cries into mi chest.
"Mu kno behbey but its gonna be okay."
"How can you say that! Look at him." She says pointing ta da many pieces on da floor.
"Papi will fix dis behbey." Mi continue ta rock her as tears keep fallin and Bianca starts ta pick up Roman. No one speaks but mi slowly begin ta tink of ways ta kill dem bitches fa makin mi behbey cry like dis.

Omerra's POV
After I calm down Rose and Bianca begin to tell me that I will be going to the infirmary for a quick check up. I hate doctors but I don't want to get in trouble so I just agree. My mind is still on Roman and I end up sad all over again. I just can't believe they did that to him.
"Princess what happened in here?" Bianca asks.
"Rema woke me up and her tried to make me take my clothes off but I didn't so Crystal tore Roman."
"She wuh!" Rose yelled and she got ready to walk out but Bianca stopped her.
"I sowry papi." I said putting my head down. "I get punish?"
"No princess you are not in trouble this wasn't your fault."
"Dats right behbey we are proud ya stood up for ya self." Rose says kissing my forehead. Suddenly Lani, Diana, and Lauren walked up with looks of concern.
"What happened in here?" Diana asked.
"Then bitches Rema and Crystal tried to hurt her again but this time Merra handled her own ain't that right princess." Bianca says with a proud look on her face but I was confused as to what she was talking about.
"What do you mean?" I asked tilting my head.
"You fucked Crystal up." Bianca says laughing causing me to become more confused because I don't fight.
"Silly daddy me no fight." When I said that Rose and Bianca looked at me like I was crazy.
"Princess I pulled you off of Crystal because you were pounding her face and you knocked out Rema." Bianca explains causing me to gasp in shock. I don't remember doing any of that but then I look down at my hands and see blood on them and I immediately start to freak out.
"No no no no not again." I mutter pacing in the corner. I can't believe I blacked out like this again. The last time this happened some kids were teasing my little brother Maleek and I ended up breaking one of the boys arm. While I am in my head I feel a hand grab my shoulder and I freak out.
"Hey it's me what's wrong." Bianca asks with concern written all over her face.
"Nothing." I tell her because I don't want to scare them away. I am starting to grow real feelings for them and I don't want my weirdness to push them away.
"Behbey jus tell us." Rose demands.
"I otay rets go so I tan get check." I walk out of the room and they all soon follow and we head down for me to be seen. The nurse in there made me pee in a cup and they ran other tests that I wasn't really paying attention to but then doctor walked in with a look that made me scared.

 The nurse in there made me pee in a cup and they ran other tests that I wasn't really paying attention to but then doctor walked in with a look that made me scared

"Hello Omerra. I'm Dr. Kendrick and I just got all your labs back and it appears that you are pregnant." She states and I am stunned.