Chapter 6 - A Brief Moment of Tenderness

Taking your bag, you head back to your room and plop on your bed, defeated and exhausted from the mental stress. Before too long, you pass out.

A soft and delicate touch runs down your cheek. From the top of your head, down to your arm, a hand is petting you gently. You feel a body up against you, and can feel his breathing and heartbeat. As you start to wake up more, you sit perfectly still, afraid of who might be touching you.

'If I don't move, maybe they will get bored and go away.'

What seems like an eternity passes and the hand is still caressing you. You feel his cheek come to rest on top of your head and he puts his arm around you.

'Who is it? What are they trying to pull?'

Something presses to your head with a quiet noise and a heavy sigh.

'Did he just kiss me?'

He takes a deep breath and tightens his grip around you.

'Did he just SMELL me?!'

"Why do you make me feel this way? Who are you to defeat me so easily without even trying?", his voice whispers so softly, you can barely hear him.

'Namjoon?!'

He sighs heavily, and you decide to roll over and look at him

"What are you doing?", you ask timidly, looking up into his eyes.

His eyes widen, having been caught by you. He quickly catches himself and his face hardens.

"Shut up and lay still, I'm trying to sleep.", he yells at you.

"What's wrong with your bed?", you question him.

"I felt like sleeping in here. Have you forgotten? You belong to me! I can do whatever I want with you.", he replies.

"How could I forget... You do nothing but remind me, every chance you get.", you say back to him.

"Good, don't ever forget. You are mine. Let me prove it to you.", he says, pulling you tighter into him.

Namjoon kisses you forcefully, over and over, but something is different. He's being aggressive, but his kiss feels different than before. Less hateful and more... 'What is this feeling?' You try to think of a description. His arms wrap around you and his hands grip you tight, but they are not rough like before.

'He's still being forceful and aggressive, it's still against my will, but somehow doesn't feel like rape. What is this?'

His hands move up under your shirt and his fingertips dance across your skin.

'Why is he being so gentle? He's being almost romantic, or considerate.' You shake your head, 'Why am I complaining?? Then again, why am I letting this happen?'