Niko Rockwell

Niko is a loner. He doesn't like people too much. He doesn't really have any friends. Besides one person. He is also a little emo.

Here is his story

Niko woke up today feeling worse than ever! His mom was nagging at him and his brothers were bullying him. It just wasn't his day. As he walked to the bus stop he noticed Brittany and Jessie. They were chatting, with each other of course. Niko's stop is with Brittany, Jessie, and David. Niko got on the bus, and went immediately to the back of the bus. He never said hi to the bus driver. He never noticed the driver anyway. After a few more stops Margret Thomps got on, Niko's one and only friend, she went and sat by him. Niko finally got a little excited. Fifteen minutes later the bus stopped. Niko was very frustrated he had a big test that he need to retake. After a few minutes Brittany ran back and fell on Niko she was never like this. When the bus driver called Brittany she looked worried. Niko never saw her worried. When he heard her scream he knew something was going to happen. Jessie was next. She ran out of the bus while the driver cut her hand. After that he looked at Margret on her phone. He pulled out a gun from his pocket. He aimed right at Margret and shot. Niko thought about for once being a hero. Before anything could happen he jumped in front of the bullet and was shot in the stomach.