Amanda Clarke

Amanda Clarke the second of the triplets. Her and her sister were the best of friends. She loved the color purple she was allergic to the weirdest things though grass, wheat, and even bees.

This is where her story begins.

It all started with Charlotte waking Amanda up. Charlotte was a big early person. She was up everyday bright and early. Amanda got up and went straight to the closet she grabbed the first thing she saw. It was a blue and pink dress. The girls started for the bus with Henry. They went and sat together on the bus. They talked about the new kid and their favorite things. After they had picked up all the kids they went a different way than usual. It all happened in a flash. Death here and there. So many things. It took Amanda a minute to see what was happening in there. Henry ran and the girls followed behind him. The bus swerved and David fell out of the bus. The driver got out and they booked it to the field. Charlotte was in front of her. They both ran into a wheat field. Amanda was allergic to the wheat. Charlotte and Amanda were split up. Amanda was starting to itch. She was really itchy. The wheat had rubbed against her and she started getting sick. Amanda fell on her butt. She was itching extremely bad and her throat was starting to close off. Amanda started to run but she couldn't breathe. She died of her throat closing off. She couldn't breathe.