Why Me?

Monday, 7:30 in the morning. I wake up, realizing I'm a bit late to my usual wake up time. I get dressed, do my hair, and go. When I get to school, something strange happened. I can't see Jimin or Hyun. Maybe their in class? Okay I guess. My first class is with Jimin. I get to class and see that the new girl isn't at school. "Excuse me?" Someone says behind me. I turn around. I see a girl with glasses and red hair. "Hi?" I ask. "Is this math class with Mrs. Hana?" She wonders. "Yes, why? Are you new?" I ask. "Yes..I am, I'm Mi-Sook by the way. " she bows to me. "Nice to meet you, I'm Eun-Ji." I bow. "Can I sit next to you?" She asks. "Well, I dont think so, there's already a girl sitting next to me, but I think she's not at school today, so sure." I say, leading her to my seat. I didn't notice when Jimin got here. He turns to me. "Hey baby." He looks at Mi-Sook. "Who's that?" He asks. "That's Mi-Sook." I answer. She turns to me. "Hello!" She waves at Jimin. "Hi." He answers. "Are you guys togheter?" She asks. I start to blush. "No, were really close friends, from our childhood." I say, smiling at Jimin, he smiles back. "You guys can't trick me! I heard him calling you "baby" earlier!!" She laughs. "Okay fine, you caught us." I say. Damn, this girl is really weird.

MI-SOOK'S P.O.V
I get to school, I'm so nervous. I go to the principal to get my schedule.. My first class is math, with Mrs. Hana? Okay. i walk Around the school. I see a girl standing by a door, I go ask her. "Excuse me, is this math class with Mrs. Hana?" I question nicely. "Yes, why? Are you new?" She asks me. She seems like a bitch To be honest. We talk for a while, yeah, she really is a bitch. And WOW She has a boyfriend? He's so handsome..Why would he ever date some Eun-Ji, when you can have Mi-Sook? Okay whatever, i promise That boy will be mine by the end of the day. "So, what's your name?" I smile at the boy. "Park Jimin." He replies in a really cute voice. "How old are You?" I ask. "17." He replies. He's..so cute and handsome. I have a plan. "Hey umm, Jimin? Can you please help me find my locker?" I beg Him. "Is that okay?" He asks Eun-Ji. "Yeah, its fine." She smiles back at Him. MY PLAN WORKED! YES! IM SO SMART! "Lets go." I smile at Him.

JIMINS P.O.V
I need to Help the new girl to find her locker. I follow her to the lockers and the next thing i know, shes kissing me. I push her away. "What are you doing?" I look at her. "Jimin, will you be togheter with me?" She says. IS SHE INSANE? I LOVE EUN-JI AND SHE CAN COME IN ANY SECOND! "WHAT? NO! ARE YOU CRAZY? WE JUST MET I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU!" I scream in her face. "Guys, what's all the screaming?" I hear Eun-ji's beautiful voice. "EUN-Ji! HE-.." I get cut off by a kiss, this Sook girl starts to kiss me. I don't kiss back. I try to push her away.

EUN-JI'S P.O.V
I hear Jimin scream. Is he okay? I walk over, to see Mi-Sook..kissing Jimin. WOW JIMINS CHEATING, AGAIN? SUCH A SURPRISE! "Oh, cool...So are you togheter? Wooow how fun, congrats." I see Jimin pulling away. "WHAT DO YOU WANT? YOUR CRAZY!" Wait, What? Jimin runs up to me. He explains everything and He suddenly starts to kiss me roughly, holding my chin up. WHAT? THATS NOT TRUE!" Mi-sook yells at Jimin. "JIMIN IS LYING! YOU WOULD TRUST ME RIGHT?" She runs off to class. Jimins still kissing me roughly, but passionately. He stops kissing me. "You trust me Right?" He asks. "Yes.." I answer and let out a sigh. Why me? Why is my life so complicated?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: OMG HI! I HAVE JUST REACHED 100 READS ON "I Love My Life" STORY! EEEEKKK!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I WOULDN'T BE ANYWHERE HERE IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU GUYS! THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU!❤️💕 ( I hope this story is not ending and I would really appreciate if you listen to the music in the beggining, thanks! Love you!✨💛