Chapter 1:Tiffany's past life

Morning in my apartment,Going down stairs at the kitchen I grabbed a toast and buttered it all up,I sighed as I heat the ham.

I stared at the toast for a while I remembered me and my Brother Ethan at the tree house

~Flashback when 8 years old~

"My toaaasttt brutherrr!!!?!?!"I sang as I get down from the tree house annoying him.

"Alright!,Alright"He chuckled as he ran towards the house.

I waited for him for like a hour and still no toast,Goddamit my fucking stomach hurts...

"Bruther??!?!" I yelled as I entered the kitchen.

It was hot in there I saw the toaster flickered and went in flames.

I was shocked and paniced I couldnt see anything cause of the black smoke and everything,I saw the fire became bigger and bigger...Unfortunately the walls are wooden...

It collapsed and saw my brother stucked  and uncatious.

"E-ethan??!"I yelled and I yelles shaking him,Hoping that he'll woke up.

He coughed and looked at me with a misty eyes "Leave!..."is all he said before fainting.

I heared the ambulance and heared my dad's voice calling my name.

My vision went blurry,I dropped and pitch black is I could see..

I heared the heart monitor beep.I woked up forgeting what has happend...

"Whe...where am I?"I asked scanning the room.The room was bright I saw miny curtains beside me and a white tile floor..

"Your at the hospital honey"I heared  dad's voice as I fell asleep..

Days passed by and there I was..with my father,He changed. A lot.

He commanded me like a maid,Tortured me when i do something wrong...the bruises...the bruises became a deep cut.

He made me sleep in the cabinet..

BEEP!

That'a when reality slapped me.I saw the oven done reheating my ham.I grabbed it carefully and  placed it on a little plate.

I pulled the plug of the oven.Woah hey!

Safety first otay?

I heared the doorbell rang."Who is it?"I asked opening the door,I saw the mailman smiling at me,He gave me an enveloped and left.

Douche...he didnt even said goodbye..

I closed the door and unwrapped the envelope.

It says there: Conratulations! You've been voted to be one of the players in Enchantaria.Is this a junk mail or what?..

I continued reading it.BloomFields Hotel,Carhenwood street,Canada.

What?!?!? C-canada?!?!?..ohh cmon!...I dont wanna waste my money..

Then I flipped the back of the note and there was a text there.Dont escape Tiffany....

WHAT?!?!?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Note:How's the first one?..did you liked it

?...if you did tnx!!!Chapter2 will be published ^.^