Chapter 2:Flight to Canada

How dafuq did they know?..well they did..voted me...but still How?!?!??!...

I called lily on my phone telling her what I just got.

After a while she finally came "You've got Explaining to do.."Lily said with a raise brow.

"Umm...Ive been voted ok?"I said half whisphering..."When is the game?"She asked her voice full on concern.

I red the note again "2:00pm.."I said my voice shaking a bit,Why was I nervous??!?!.

"We got packings to do!...now..go to the bathroom and shower..and I'll do the packing..otay?"Her voice became calm..

I nodded and went to the bathroom,God I hate baths soo much!.

After Bathing,I grab my clothes..

I was wearing a white plain sleeveless shirt,Dark grey vest on top of it,A red sweater around my waist,Navy blue jeans,And a  navy blue Converse....not to brag but I looked bad-ass on that suit.and added some black bracelets that lily gave me.

Lily opened the door and said: "I got your passport.."She said before walking away..

I went down stairs and grab my keys.I saw lily with a Blue dress going to her knees her light blue heels were perfect,She was pretty cute.

~At the Airport~

"I cant believe i was been voted.."I said walking to the plane."I cant believe were gonna wait for like 5hours,and 17 mins.."Lily complained

"You googled it didnt you"I asked smirking."He's my friend"Lily winked laughing.

We got to our seats and waited for a while..

My phone buzzed,I looked at my phone's screen seing Lily's name pop out.She's right beside..me...

So here's the convo:

Me:Wtf?

Lils:Lol!

Me:....your wasting load.

Lils:ahhaha i know!

Me:Bye..

Weird right?..how did I became friends with this weirdo..Ohh yes!!...right...I met her at the mall when she forgot to pay...And i think she did that on purpose

"PAGING TIFF,DO YOU COPY?"Lily asked waving her hand at me "Roger that"I teased

Then our flight was horrible we did took selfies on our way to canada...

Plus there was this photo where a guy picking his nose....cause me and lily used monopad then all of the sudden when we realized there was a guy behind us picking nose,We almost shit our pants it was Beyond Hilarious I should say..

~At Vancouver,Canada~

"O my gods my ass is on sore.."Lily said stretching "That sounded so wrong...."I said trying to hide my laughter.

"Haha..funny"She laughed sarcastically

"Its freezing here.."I said doing a shiver action,She nodded and smirked

"What?"I asked looking at her with a raise brow."Can you be like...always on time"She said again smirking.

I gave her a confused look and looked at my watch,Holy....its 2:30...

Im so gonna die.