Chapter 3:Entering The Game

Im so gonna die.

"Ohh my gods.. we gotta gotta go!"I squealed shaking Lily's arm."Calm down women.."Lily answered as if it is she was annoyed.

"We really need to get a taxi by now.."I said my mind getting tense,I was never been tensed before.

~Time Skip at the entrance of Enchantaria~

"Holy crap.."I said looking at the enormous dome.It has a sphere like shape the color was transparent,If you'd enter it has huge trees.

"Here's your room number"Lily said chuckling while giving me the treehouse room number,I looked down and it was 298 room.

"Too bad Im room number 264"Lily connected again chuckling.

I was too stuned to reply on her statement,The place was unbelievable,The grass was grassy-green..if that's even a color.

I ran through the line till I bumped someone

"Watch were you're going stranger"I high-pitched voice yelled."Im sorry"I said looking at her,she was like my age.

"Uhh...it's fine.Sorry about what I said earlier"She replied giving me a little smile."It's fine too"I said flashing her a smile.

"May I know your name?"She asked as she raised her left eyebrow."No,You go first"I couldnt just say my name that quickly,I barely even know her.

"Okay,My name is Pheerie Anne Suarez,You?"She asked with a smirk."Tiffany Grace Wilson"I said with a bit of relief

Her name was unique..well very.

"Nice to meet you,Tiffany"She said giving me a handshake"Nice to meet you too"I chirped.

"Number of your treehouse?"She asked again her voice with a bit of concern."298,you?"I asked a bit curious.

I know,I know that curiousity kills.

"We're roomates"She cheered,Yesh! finnaly a roomate who isnt a Boy.

"We're late arent we?"I asked a bit nervous,She shook her head as a no.

"Its only 2:00pm"She said smilingly.

Bu-but.."plus the game will start at 3:00"She connected. Wtf?!,Well actually it was entirely my fault that I rushed Lily.

Since then she didnt reserved a room for us in the Hotel.Dammit,I didnt have my chocolatte cocoa milk.It was my favorite.

"Im actually the niece of the host in the game"She replied,I knew she didnt boast she maybe reminded me."Is that so?"I asked smilingly.She then nodded

Are'nt I lucky?,Poor lily...no wonder who's her partner.

[Lily's POV]

Dammit,The hell am I supposed to know who's my partner.I dont even know this place too much."Where the hell am I?"I asked myself walking to a grey,stoney path.

"Your at Enchantaria stoopid"A low voice answered.That scared the Living shit out of me "Wha-?"I again asked looking around till I barely see no one.

"Ah!,I see you are a 1st timer"A voice again rang to my ears.

I turned around till he dropped down.He was on a tree...AN INNOCENT FUKKIN' TREE.

"The name's Jake Adrian Luss"The guy boasted laughing."I'm Lily.."I said nervous.The guy looks like a garbage man....ahahah funny.

"No Fair!"Jake exclaimed pouting.FC?..

"Im Lily Mae Marbles,20 years old"I said my voice shaking."Impossible.."He muttered but I let him slipped "Room number?"He asked.

Should I tell him?,Yolo

"264"I said half whisphering "Roomate!!"He exclaimed opening his arm for a hug.

Nasty little dude.

[Tiffany's POV]

"Where the hell are we pheer"I askes scanning the place."I wish you could be nice to the Niece.."Pheerie mumbled.

I could hear her clearly,Even if she was whisphering to her breath.I have a very strong sense since when I was little.

"Sorry Young Mistress"I apologized "You heared?"She asked eye widened.

"Yes,I did"I nodded.Again I have a strong sense."Strong sense."I said looking at the ground."Huh..that's..why"She said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Note:Did you like that third chapter?.If you did put this in your library or favorite it.Thanks for reading it,again..the next chapter will be publish sooner or later~