Chapter 4:Teamates?

[Lily's POV]

"What now roomate?"Jake asked leaping to the branches of the trees.I must say he is good at parkour.

"What's your skills?"I asked."Parkour and Good at Crossbow,Of course!"He said pointing out to the obvious.I was just curious about his skills and such!.

"And yours is?"He asked jumping of to that poor little tree."Arts and Crafts..Good at whips?"I replied not sure if it was.

"Wait,Your gonna enter with that harmless skills,Im displeased."He stated.

He's being a D-bag.Douchey bitch trying to high  on my temper..

"Will you please,Shut up?"I hissed."The little kitty's mad?,Funny arent you?"He teased.Wtf?!?!,He called me a fucking pussy?.He's going to pay alright

"Hey jake,Ever heared of shutting your fucking mouth?"I started yelling."Bitch,Thats not a good way to treat a bad-ass like me"He boasted.

I clenched my fist as I tried to hid my temper.

[Tiffany's POV]

"How many are we?"I asked balancing to a thin log."six,I guess"Pheerie replied doing her thinking pose.She acts funny and thinks funny Just like Lils.

Soon we finnaly caught up to the tree house,Damn that tree house is huge.Before we climb the enormous tree we walked passed by with two players.

"Hello ladies"A guy said waving at us,Pheerie waved back but with a confused face.I shrugged as she looked at me..

"Im Martin Vince Rogers,And who are you both"another guy said who just popped out of nowhere,He's like a ninya...and by ninya I ment ninja~.

"Im Pheerie Anne Suarez."Pheerie stated smiling at them both."Kevin Lee Rusty"the guy said who was next to martin.3 of the looked at me."uhmm...Im....Tiffany Grace Wilson"I replied a bit shy.

I kicked a pebble and saw it hit at Kevin."Dude..."Kevin said rubbing his leg.Boys with their sensitive skin.

"Sheesh,Sorry"I said rolling my eyes."We got to go bro...The dome forcefield thingy magiger will soon disappear.I nodded and went back to walking towards the tree house."Bye?"Kevin and Martin both asked in unison.I waved back as A goobai.

~Underneath the treehouse~

"How can we get up there?"I asked confused it was fuckin' high for the love of god."Easy.."Pheerie answered as she grab a dagger in her pocket.

Wai-wait?..dagger in her..po-pocket??!

Amazing~

She twirled the dagger with her fingers and stabbed the tree.She then started to climb.

~Timeskip after climbing and shit~

I saw pheer locked the door and even the window.I must say even its hot outside the treehouse was pretty cool.

"Uhmm...why do we have to close those things?"I asked pointing to the door and the window."We need to survive the night woman,We cant let monsters disturb our cozy sleep"She replied with a Duh-tone.

She has a point cause when I sleep,I want that sleep with no disturbance or anything or else I will flip the Innocent Table.

"Welp.Nighty-Night tiff"Pheerie said giving me a smile.I smiled back "Bitter-Sweet dreams hun."Is all I said before turning off the lights and going back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Note:sorry if is short.Cause I'm tired,I did training for badminton,Plus we have exams.So if I didnt updated a chapter,Sorry~.

This is Mctater signing out ;3.