Delilah (♡)

June 4th, 2019

- Y'know, ever since I met Delilah, my life has been an up an down roller coaster filled with the highest highs and the shortest lows. Which is one of the fun parts about it, it's quite a rush.

Today our school went on a trip for our Eighth Grade Graduation, we went on Jet Boats and to an Aerial Park- but before we went, there were other things at hand.

After our final classes the teachers directed us to the cafeteria, once there I grabbed my 2023 shirt and bumped into Delilah. Delilah smirked at me, as always, my heart skipped a beat. They wrapped their arm around my waist, I smiled lightly.

"Sit on the bus with me?" They asked gently. I nodded in agreement.

Delilah went to get food and I went with Gianna to put on my shirt, it nearly went lower than my knees. I walked out of the washroom stall, she snickerd.

"What?" I felt awkward.

"You're just cute."

I rolled my eyes.

"Pfft, whatever, let's goooo!"

Gianna went to put on her shirt, I waited, bouncing up and down impaicently, Gia walked out of the stall and went to look in the mirror.

"Okay, you look pretty, now let's gooo!!!"

I dragged her out of the washroom and back to the lunch room we went. I ran back to Delilah, I put my arms over their shoulders and they put theirs around my waist, I laid my head on their chest and we stood there like that for a moment. When we broke free from that position we still stayed right beside one another, holding hands. Gabby kept looking at me, I felt myself becoming awkward, just when I thought I couldn't handle it, they dismissed us to the busses.

Delilah ran to the last bus, I follow them, and like I promise I sat with them, even though they made me sit on the INSIDE. As the bus began to move I watched Delilah's expression all the more, the bus got louder, they looked more and more upset, that and the fact that they squeezed my hand whenever it got too loud. Each time that they look upset I would smooth my thumb around their arm or thigh. The bus ride didn't take too long, but it was annoying and I'm pretty sure Delilah wanted to backhand most of the kids on the bus.

The bus came to a stop at the jet boat launch, Delilah stood up and put their hand behind their back hinting that I should hold on. I grabbed it and we walked to the end of the bus. Delilah got off and look up at me as I hopped off the last three steps, they waited, I felt happy that they waited. When I got down they started running for the twisty path that led down to the docks. The rocks made me slipped and I worried about falling.

"I'm going to fall." I whined.

"No you won't it's okay, I've got you." I didn't think I needed the words until I heard them, they were smooth and made my heart melt. They held my hand the whole way down.

We saw the front boat was already filled and our boat was getting close, we got into the second to last row, but quickly changed our mind and jumped over the seats into the very back row. I giggled a bit. Delilah put our phones in a safe spot and then turned attention to me, I turned red. I wrapped my arms around them and cuddled up close, I felt best that way, I could hear their heartbeat.

"You just going to stay like that until we start moving, baby?" I nodded solemnly. They smoothed my hair as I lay there peacefully. I put my head back up and they kissed my cheek, I smiled, holding my tongue, I refused to do what I was going to.

Suddenly, the other boat took off into the water, they all waved, not too long after they left, we were on our way. That's when it all really started. Before the boat started to go fast, I was looking out at the trees, I felt Delilah's head by my neck, I smiled. - But then I was started by a light bite on my neck, jumped a bit.