The Love Scene

"Get in the car, baby," Kuroo says, his voice raspy.

(Name) feels for the car handle behind her, and pulls it. Kuroo opens the car door eagerly, and literally throws (Name) inside. He closes the door behind him, and pulls (Name)'s legs so they can surround his waist. He leans forward, hungrily covering areas of her skin he has never touched before. (Name)'s hands move to his shoulders, tugging at his suit, which he shrugs off immediately. They kissed, and chased each other's lips as they strip each others' clothing-(Name) unbuttoning his dress shirt, and Kuroo hitching her dress up to explore what has always been covered up for him.

(Name) reaches over, feeling his very toned chest, tracing over old wounds and the recent ones. This action stops Kuroo's mannerisms, and he looks down at her delicate hands.

The contrast of her innocence against his taintedness was enough to make him contemplate whether this was a good idea. If this with her was not wrong. He retreats his gaze in shame.

"Don't," (Name) says, a warning in her eyes. She didn't want Kuroo to back down now. She wants him to know that she won't be ruined because of him.

Kuroo holds her hands to his lips. "Is it okay...?"

(Name) sits up and pushes her lips into his. She breathes a yes, and Kuroo retaliates, parting her mouth open for control. He helps her out of her underwear, tossing it somewhere by the driver's seat. He plays with her folds, eventually sliding his long, slender fingers inside her. Beneath him, (Name) unbuckles his pants and strokes his length to keep him going. Kuroo moans, his fingers dipping as far as it can let him go.

(Name) pants, moaning and trembling under his hold. She bucks her hips forward, only to be shoved back. She throws her head back from the pleasure as Kuroo sucks on the inside of her legs, and his continuous massaging of her clit. She moans and moans, thrashing under the unbearable climax she's reaching.

"Kuroo," she whines.

Kuroo throws her legs over his shoulder, aligning himself to her entrance. Then he drives himself in. (Name) braces herself, her hand holding the door behind her. Kuroo's breath hitches, but he continues to thrust, and each time threatening her soul to leave her body. Her eyes water, her back arching towards Kuroo.

"Fuck," she cursed. She whimpers, cursing again. "Fuck. Fuck-Ah Kuroo!"

Kuroo adjusts his angle, suddenly hitting the same spot over and over again. He grunts, and curses. She screams his name in return, grabbing onto anything for her dear life. He watches her face, aroused. The things she can do to him.

"Shit," Kuroo says. "You're so fucking sexy."

Kuroo slaps her ass, earning a yelp from (Name). Kuroo's breath becomes ragged as he fights his incoming release. The abuse to (Name)'s cervix makes her keen, nearing her release. Suddenly, Kuroo brings her to his lap, letting (Name) take control. He sits down, his rough hands on her hips. Their irregular rhythm doesn't wane, but Kuroo wants more. He guides her thrusts, as she tightens around him. One hand reaches at the back of her head, pulling her hair back.

"Dammit," he says, his voice haggard and spent.

(Name)'s knees threatens to give up, shaking and weak, but she keeps going, clenching around him to coax their release. Kuroo tugs at her hair again, and she screams into the night as she couldn't hold her release any longer. Her toes curl, and she holds on to Kuroo, tense and full of bliss. She bites him on his shoulder, leaving a red mark on his beautiful, and taut features.

She moans as Kuroo fucks her through it. Then he uses his remaining strength as he lifts her off of him, and he comes, fast and hard.

"Tetsurou," (Name) whispers, giving into the fatigue. She succumbs into his hold, while Kuroo slowly maneuvers around the small space to lie down. Kuroo holds her, unwilling to let her go. This was real. This was what he couldn't have until now.

Sweat drips from his forehead, and he looks at the fogged windows. They catch their breaths, not saying anything to diffuse the silence.