🎓Graduation🎓

Benji POV:
Tomorrow I am graduating, but there are still exams that we have to study for. But I can't concentrate, the only thing on my mind is Jorge. Me and Jorge have bin friends for a while and me and him have grown really close. So close that are fans have shipped us together, so me and him went with it and started duetting each other's TikToks. But it has never bin confirmed, but little does everyone know, I do really like him.

I was half dead laying my head on my desk trying to concentrate but I couldn't, so I took a break and got up and layed on my bed scrolling through Jorge's Instagram. God he's so cute, I want to be with him but I can't because he lives 5 hours away. Just then I got a text from Jorge.

Jorge: hey good luck on you exams, I live you😤

Benji: thanks, I live you more😤

Authors note: I did not spell love wrong if you go on there insta they say live instead of love to each other. Ok you can continue now...

God I want to be with him...
After I got done texting Jorge I got right back to studying.  It's all ready 10:00 well I guess I'm gonna go to bed.

The next morning I woke up and took a shower. I got my cap and gown and stuffed it into my backpack then went down stares to eat breakfast. After breakfast I ran out to my car and drove to school.
*time skip*
The school day was almost over exams went good and we were now sitting out side ready to graduate
"Benjamin Krol" my principal called me up to get my diploma. I walked up there and got my diploma and clapping and cheering in the background.
I finally graduated🎓

Thank you for reading I'm sorry it's really bad and I'm sorry it was all about Benji. Oh and it was really long so ya I'm sorry but thanks for reading💕