Prologue

You were in the main room with your friends talking to each other, it was night and everyone was getting ready to go to bed

"Yo (Y/N), you coming or what?" Kirishima asked "I'll be there later, I just want to say here for a bit" You replied "Well hurry up Element, cause we're training tomorrow" Katsuki rolled his eyes

"Yea, sure. And when you lose, you owe me ice cream" You rolled your eyes "Night (N/N)-chan!" Izu-kun waved "Night (Y/N)" Shoto added. You smiled "Night guys" They all walked to their rooms, while you stayed on the coach for a bit.

You looked at the big windows and notice how beautiful the moon is, how the stars are shining and how peaceful the atmosphere is. 'I love these dumbasses'

You got off the coach and start to walk to your dorm, before you make 2 feet you hear a weird noise behind you. You turned around too see a black portal opening up, sucking the air and pulling you inside.

"UHHH GUYS?!" You yelled, you used your smoke rope to hold yourself, trying not to get sucked in "GUYS!!! NEED A BIG HELP HERE!!!" The portal gets bigger, having a bigger force to pull you in

"UHHH GUYS?!" You yelled, you used your smoke rope to hold yourself, trying not to get sucked in "GUYS!!! NEED A BIG HELP HERE!!!" The portal gets bigger, having a bigger force to pull you in. "SO YOU FUCKERS DONT HEAR ME FUCKING YELLING!!!! GUYS!!!!! I NEED FUCKING HELP RIGHT NOW!!!!!!" You yelled louder.

You hear some footsteps and turned around to see Uraraka "URARAKA!" "(Y/N)! WHAT'S GOING ON?!" She yells "I DON'T FUCKING KNOW? HELP ME!!!" The portal starts to strech, your smoke rope disappears, you slam your hand down and make a wall of ice to hold you. "IMA GET THE GUYS!" She starts to run "HURRY THE FUCK UP!"

Some of the furniture starts to go in the portal, having you to dodge to avoid getting hit, the portal widens even more "IT'S LIKE YOU WANT ME TO GET SUCKED IN!" you yelled at the portal. The ice starts to shadder and pieces also start to suck in. A big piece breaks and you see Uraraka running back"GUYS HURRY!"

You hear footsteps and you start to get pulled, but you feel tape wrapped around your leg "SERO!" "HOLD ON (Y/N)!"

The portal starts to pull more furniture and items, you looked at the portal too see a weird looking school "IS THAT A SCHOOL?" Kirishima yells. You looked back at them "NO! I'M NOT TRYING TO LEARN AT A DIFFERENT SCHOOL! HELP ME!" the portal sucks more air in, making your friends start to slide to the portal, they all grab each other's hands and try to pull you away. You took a deep breath and looked at your friends "GUYS! YOU KNOW I LOVE Y'ALL RIGHT?!" They nodded "WE LOVE YOU TOO (Y/N)!"