Christmas/Birthday Time

Before we start, let just say Karma ACTUALLY TURNED 16 OKAY?!

I love my baby devil so much 🤤🤤

You were laying on your bed, staring at the roof dozing off on what your friends might be doing "I hope they're okay..."

The door bell rings and you raise a brow "Okay, it's Christmas and I know those kids are busy" You mutter while walking out of the room.

You walk down the stairs and open the door to hear a scream "MERRY CHRISTMAS (Y/N)!!!" You jolt in place and shout "JESUS WHAT THE HELL?!"

Koro-sensei dashes inside your house and teleports very fast as if he was multiplying "Ooo (L/N) nice design of the house, maybe if you add some Koro-sensei pnash it'll be perfect!"

"HOW ABOUT YOU GET OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU 8 BIT OCTOPUS FREAK!" You snapped while swinging your fist up and down

The class chuckles and gives a kind smile, Nagisa steps forward wearing a santa outfit and a santa hat "Since you can't celebrate Christmas with your friends at home, we decide to spend ours with you"

Kayano nods and walks inside with a adorable smile, holding a present with red wrapping paper and a golden strip tied "We also wanted to make you smile"

You chuckle and gave out a sigh "Fine, you guys can come in and set a party"
They all shout in excitement and rush inside, having you falling to the floor

"Need a hand?" You open your eyes to see someone having their hand out, you accept it and they pull you up "Thanks Karma"

He chuckles "Nice fall by the way" You roll your eyes and gave a slight smirk "Thanks Birthday boy. Hah, the devil was born of Jesus birthday, ironic!"

He chuckles and crosses his arms "Someone did their research" You jolt and slightly blush, looking away from the male "S– shush"

He chuckles and walks away to Nagisa and them "Have fun at the party, (N/N)-chan" Your blush gets redder "W– wait Karma!"

✧✧✧

The Christmas tree was set up, lights around the first and second floor, including the stairs. People finished cooking Christmas special's and drinks, having the classic O jolly music in the background

The girls quickly rush downstairs, having the boys all confused. "Okay boys!" Kayano announces as she jumps in place "We would like to present you...."

"MISS CLAUSE! OR AS NOW KNOWN AS MISS (L/N)!" the girls scream in joy and face towards the stairs with their arms out and the open

You slowly walk down the stairs having your hand on the rails, having a slight blush on your face, trying to ignore the boys faces. They got you wearing a tight Santa Claus outfit, your chest was popping out, which took a lot of time for the girls to convince you, wearing white gloves and black high boots.